Indiana Babies

Weekly Check-In

1.  How are you?

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?

4.  Do you have big plans for Labor Day weekend? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Check-In

• 8 weeks today!

Highlight: Finally controlled my morning sickness!!!
    Lowlight: First attack of heartburn

We have our first ultrasound and get to hear the heartbeat on Friday!!! I'm also ridiculously excited about going to the Incredible Pizza Company tomorrow night for my nephew's birthday party. I love that place far more than I should. 

Our plans are kind of up in the air, but we may go to the lake.
  • imagewdwrocksmysocks:
    8 weeks today!

Highlight: Finally controlled my morning sickness!!!
    Lowlight: First attack of heartburn

We have our first ultrasound and get to hear the heartbeat on Friday!!! I'm also ridiculously excited about going to the Incredible Pizza Company tomorrow night for my nephew's birthday party. I love that place far more than I should. 

Our plans are kind of up in the air, but we may go to the lake.

Ugh, heartburn!  TUMS were my constant companion last year.  Hope your appointment on Friday goes well - what a special time! 

• Loading the player...
  • 1.  How are you feeling?  - Great!

2.  Weekend highlight - Went to a friend's bachelorette party.  We had a good time!

Lowlight - not getting home until 1 and Eli waking up at 5.  Made for a looong Sunday.

3.  What are you looking forward to this week? - I've got an interview tomorrow afternoon, taking a sewing class on Wednesday night and going to look at some houses with our realtor.

4.  Labor Day plans - I might be insane, but I'm taking Eli to Atlanta to visit my parents...on a plane.  By myself.  Wish me luck!! 

• Good luck on the interview and the trip!!!!

imageebd08:

Ugh, heartburn!  TUMS were my constant companion last year.  Hope your appointment on Friday goes well - what a special time! 

Ooh, I didn't know I could use TUMS!! You have no idea how happy that makes me. HA!! And, thanks...we're so excited (and nervous) for the appointment! 
  • 1. Great!

2. All highlights last weekend: Jocelyn and I camped out in the backyard on Friday, down to my parent's house at the lake Saturday, long bike ride to Broad Ripple Sunday morning, then hit the zoo Sunday afternoon.

3. I'm looking forward to a 4-day weekend!

4. I have to stay at the hospital overnight on Thursday, so I get Friday off. We are driving to a vacation rental on Lake Michigan; my cousin is getting married on the beach Saturday and we're making a family vacation out of it. Hoping to be able to meet up with some of our friends who live in Chicago.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• So, I've been super busy at work lately and haven't been checking this board hardly at all!

1. How are you?  Good!

2. Weekend highlight / lowlight?  We took our 3 yr old niece to the apple orchard.  She loved it!

3. What are you looking forward to this week? Well, this week is almost over so...

4. Do you have big plans for Labor Day weekend? Hopefully we're going down to the Ohio River!

DH: 34  
    Aug 2013 - SA: Counts & Motility = great, Morph = 1%; RE didn't seem too concerned

Me: 26
    Jan. 2014 - Blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = high & AMH = low (0.73)
    Feb. 6, 2014 - Repeat blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = normal & AMH = low (0.9)
    Feb.  20, 2014 - First appointment with RE
    Feb. 24, 2014 - HSG scheduled;  DX:  one tube definitely open & one tube could be blocked
    Mar. 7, 2014 - CD 21 Blood work for Progesterone; DX:  Progesterone level at 5.2; shows I ovulated but was low
    Mar. 28, 2014 - Laparoscopy; DX:  Tubes open.  Found some endometriosis and had that removed.

History:
    Started TTC:  June 2012
    June 2012 - March 2013:  When it Happens/it happens method = BFN
    March 2013:  Started using Fertility Friend
    Cycles 1 - 15 with Fertility Friend = BFN
    Cycle 16 - Benched due to Laparoscopy
    Cycle 17 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 18 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19 - Natural Cycle = BFN

Current Cycle:
    Cycle 20 = Natural Cycle

This discussion has been closed.