Single Parents
Options

Took baby to meet her grandparents yesterday....

Emma's father was really abusive to me. I didn't even tell him that I was pregnant, he found out through friends of his I believe...

I told his parents when I was about 32 weeks, and they said they would love to be in her life, so I came up with the terms that they could (Father is not allowed to know anything about her, or that they are seeing her, or even see pictures), and yesterday we met for coffee and they got to meet her and it went really well, it gives me some hope that Emma will be able to have grandparents in her life.

Lilypie - (sIp8)
Lilypie - (GTBb)

Re: Took baby to meet her grandparents yesterday....

• Options
    Emma Grace is a beautiful name. So glad she can have grandparents in her life. You are a strong mom - congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

That is great! I hope they do stay involved in her life! And by the way Emma Grace is a beautiful name. I love it! 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good for you for making that step forward :) It could turn out to be a very beneficial thing for Emma. I'm struggling with the fact if I will bring the baby over to see BD's parents. I don't really have any issues with them but I have huge issues with him and I don't want him showing up. Kudos to you :)
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Thanks all!! I rather like her name too. :)

I hope that I can eventually be comfortable with her going over there, but I'm not too sure I can trust them yet. 

Lilypie - (sIp8)
    Lilypie - (GTBb)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"