Minnesota Babies
Options

NBR: Where to go in Mpls for dinner/drinks?

Either downtown or Uptown.  SO wants to take me out this weekend for the first time in a long time now that he's started a new job & we have a little extra money.   Looking for a place for dinner & then also drinks later on (doesn't have to be the same place).  Bonus points for rooftop & a slightly older crowd (late 20s, early 30s).

Re: NBR: Where to go in Mpls for dinner/drinks?

• Options
    Brits pub sounds perfect!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagebrooke&ryan&baby:
    Brits pub sounds perfect!

Thank you both so much for this suggestion.  It sounds perfect to me, too & I never would have thought of it.  I knew I could count on you local Bumpies. Smile

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Near to uptown I'd also suggest Mill Valley Kitchen or Wakame Asian Bistro. We went to Mill Valley Kitchen for our 10th anniversary dinner and it was really an incredibly good experience. Amazing service, very tasty food, and interesting drinks.
  • Options
    Second the mill valley kitchen idea,  also Crave downtown is great for dinner and you can get a spot on their rooftop patio.  Call ahead or make a reso online! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh oh oh! Almost completely forgot. For a super relaxing experience, do the Melting Pot downtown. Mmmmmm, fonduuuuue.
  • Options

LOVE seven sushi ultralounge. Husband and i met here for our first date, took engagement pictures and just finished our wedding reception last weekend there on the rooftop!

HUGE fans of the melting pot for dessert too. delicious. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"