April 2011 Moms
Options

Friday Fitness Check In

How is your week going?

I am not having a very good week. Had a great exercise on Monday and then it went downhill from there. On Tuesday we had another teacher for the dance cardio class I have been taking and she was bouncier in the exercises that she did. My knee did not enjoy that very much (old rowing injury) and has been pissy ever since. Well, to add to that I have a cold too so when I tried to workout yesterday I only managed 30 minutes before I had to give up. I am taking the rest of the week off. I have lost 4 pounds though! Is it bad to go to the gym and drop my son off in the play area and just go take a nap in the locker room for an hour?

I hope everyone had a much better week then I did! 

photo 8e32bb2b-42a7-49d2-85df-cab52864175d_zpse525d043.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Friday Fitness Check In

• Options

I got my first exercise of the week yesterday, so not a good week for me.  I've been having problems with my hip that kept me from wanting to run.  I did do an hour of Zumba last night, which was way more intense than I was expecting.  I generally wait until Chase has gone to bed to workout.  Last night, I exercised much earlier and it worked out great, so I'm thinking I might have better luck if I get it in right when I get home from work.

Still drinking way too much soda.  Since I have some energy today after working out yesterday, I'm going to try to skip soda today and just drink water or sparkling water. 

Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

• Options
    Got in 3 days of exercise only 30 minutes each time but it was intense so hopefully that did some good. I know that it made me feel better. I also have thrown in some guided meditation for 15 minutes here and there as an attempt to lower some stress. I thought I would give it a try and so far, I like it. I have majorly laid off diet soda. I've gotten back on green tea in its place with either no sweeteners or one splenda. Sodium in soda makes me hold way too much water and I can tell when trying to zip up my jeans! I haven't weighed still but plan to next Thursday. I am exercising today during my lunch break so that will be another 30 minutes and then my little family is going on a bike ride Sunday. We finally had a break in the weather here so I am looking forward to being outdoors this weekend.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagemhaas28:

How is your week going?

I am not having a very good week. Had a great exercise on Monday and then it went downhill from there. On Tuesday we had another teacher for the dance cardio class I have been taking and she was bouncier in the exercises that she did. My knee did not enjoy that very much (old rowing injury) and has been pissy ever since. Well, to add to that I have a cold too so when I tried to workout yesterday I only managed 30 minutes before I had to give up. I am taking the rest of the week off. I have lost 4 pounds though! Is it bad to go to the gym and drop my son off in the play area and just go take a nap in the locker room for an hour?

I hope everyone had a much better week then I did! 

4lbs is awesome ~ Congrats! 

• Options

Late check in here. I worked out 4x's last week and gained 2.5lbs. Urgh. Since I just started on Saturday I am hoping it's water weight... 

mhaas28:   FOUR POUNDS!?  F-O-U-R! That's is awesome!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"