December 2011 Moms

sassy mesh feeder

i found it odd that it recommends strawberries when you aren't supposed to give that to an infant. also the "recipes" inside included salmon which i thought was weird for an infant too. 

Re: sassy mesh feeder

• I am guessing those are meant for toddlers. I just got a mesh feeder, and I really like it! I was able to enjoy a relaxing meal at a restaurant yesterday, because A was busy with a apple slice. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I've given Harry strawberries a bunch of times, he loves them!
    BFP #1: 3.28.11 Dx w/ PIH @ 24w DS Born @ 36w: 11.7.11 6 Days in NICU
    BFP #2: 8.31.16 Dx w/ GD @ 28w DD Born @ 36w: 4.21.17

• Loading the player...
  • imagelageorgiapaperie:
    I've given Harry strawberries a bunch of times, he loves them!

I think they are an allergy concern, if you have a family history. I have strawberry allergy in my family so I am going to wait.  

• imagekwinkle1980:

imagelageorgiapaperie:
    I've given Harry strawberries a bunch of times, he loves them!

I think they are an allergy concern, if you have a family history. I have strawberry allergy in my family so I am going to wait.  

Makes sense. We're waiting as long as we can to introduce gluten for the same reason!

BFP #1: 3.28.11 Dx w/ PIH @ 24w DS Born @ 36w: 11.7.11 6 Days in NICU
    BFP #2: 8.31.16 Dx w/ GD @ 28w DD Born @ 36w: 4.21.17

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My son eats both of those things but not in the mesh feeder. 
    **Meagan** Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yeah, I think strawberries aren't recommended until a year because of allergies. My mom gave Damien strawberries a few weeks ago and he LOVED them, so now I'm considering offering them in the feeder (no allergy history.) My only hesitation is that they're so messy, lol.
    BFP #1: EDD 8/29/11, MMC 1/14/11. BFP #2: Damien Isaac born 12/16/11. BFP #3: Rowen Cole born 7/28/14. BFP #4: EDD 9/16/16.

Anniversary

baby blog

• My pedi said we didn't need to wait on anything since there are no food allergy issues in our family, so it probably depends on that.  As far as the mesh feeders, I both love and hate them.  It's great to feed him things but they are horrible to get clean sometimes, depending on what you put in them.

• imagejsgrl613:

My pedi said we didn't need to wait on anything since there are no food allergy issues in our family, so it probably depends on that.  As far as the mesh feeders, I both love and hate them.  It's great to feed him things but they are horrible to get clean sometimes, depending on what you put in them.

Ditto all this!

"If every word I said, could make you laugh - I'd talk forever".
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"