October 2012 Moms
Options

I started to wonder..

what's going to happen when we all have our LOs. I'm pretty sure I couldn't handle NOT talking or hearing from everyone. Obviously, our time is going to be taken up by our newborns, but how many of you are actually going to say goodbye to October 2012 Birth Club?
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
I made rachelmichelle1 my bitch.

Re: I started to wonder..

• Options

Im pretty sure u will be on the same if not more!! You will have feeding,sleeping questions. Is baby smiling or gas? Sharing of pictures...and late night feedins where u need to pass some time. lol

• Options
    Oh, I'm sure I will. Especially being a FTM! I was just curious if anyone was planning on dropping the October 2012 Birth Club. I almost started crying thinking about it! (Sidenote: I've been very very emotional today)
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I plan on sticking around! :)
    Oct Angel Babies Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image image
  • Options
    Aww, I actually really like these birth month boards. I have honestly not even looked at 1st or 2nd trimester. Its nice to be on the same page as everyone,going through the same things!!
  • Options
    Well, the December 2010 moms are still talking :) We have grown very close over these 2+ years!
    photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg
  • Options

imagejillybean800:
    Well, the December 2010 moms are still talking :) We have grown very close over these 2+ years!

THIS IS WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR! :) 

PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • Options
    This is my first pregnancy that I've actually used the BMBs. I have to say, I love it and it's more personal and everyone is going through the same things at the same time ill stick around as much as possible with three LOs in the house
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I dont plan on going anywhere! I will staying at home with LO for a year so I will be looking for some mental relaxation! HA
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I may not be able to post as much...but I too plan to stick around! Hope most of the girls will Wink
    EDITEDEVERLYBEAUTYSHOT565923_751707052852_1602485043_n_zps74c305a1 photo EDITEDEVERLYBEAUTYSHOT565923_751707052852_1602485043_n_zps74c305a1-1_zps6c64b4ff.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'll be here! :)
  • Options
    I plan to stick around, too.  I heart Oct '12.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"