Trying to Get Pregnant

I can barely type this without crying...*UPDATE*

TTC is back on hold.  I've lost my job.  I just don't even know what to do....

I had false accusations made against me that I know are 100% not true and I have no way to prove other wise.  Even though they couldn't say who, I know who did it and it is only because she doesn't like me.

I havn't worked there long enough to get unemployment.  I just don't know where my life is heading...

I feel like such a failure. 

***************Update**************

Well I quit before I could get fired.  I was on suspension until they "investigated", but I knew what was on the other end so I quit instead, because I'd rather quit than get fired.  And even IF they had kept me around, I don't want to work for a place like that anyway.

So I came home, got on craigslist, and hunted.  I found a job listed at a dog boarding facility.  It would mean less hours and less pay, but better than zero.  Called, she asked me to come in for an interview...and 30 minutes of talking with her later, I'm about 99% sure I have the job.

I'll update again when she calls me back, but I see nothing that would hold me back from getting this job!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I can barely type this without crying...*UPDATE*

• Oh wow.  I'm so sorry!  Did they have any tangible proof to fire you with over these allegations?  It sucks that they would just take someone's word for something so serious. 
  • I'm so sorry. I can't even imagine what you're going through. :(
  • Loading the player...
  • Do you think you can look into wrongful termination? There are probably pro bono attorneys in your city that could help you. I'm so, so sorry. You don't deserve this.
    I promise to never forget that this little dude deserves just as much love after the baby comes as he has now.
    imageimageimageimage
    Me & H: 28 TTC #1 since 7/12...come on baby!
  • imageoksoonergirl:
    Oh wow.  I'm so sorry!  Did they have any tangible proof to fire you with over these allegations?  It sucks that they would just take someone's word for something so serious. 

I live an Indiana which is a no fault state.  They can fire you just because they don't like you if they wanted.  

• imageBlueGirl9603:

imageoksoonergirl:
    Oh wow.  I'm so sorry!  Did they have any tangible proof to fire you with over these allegations?  It sucks that they would just take someone's word for something so serious. 

I live an Indiana which is a no fault state.  They can fire you just because they don't like you if they wanted.  

OMG.  That sucks.  I'm so sorry. 

• imageBlueGirl9603:

TTC is back on hold.  I've lost my job.  I just don't even know what to do....

I had false accusations made against me that I know are 100% not true and I have no way to prove other wise.  Even though they couldn't say who, I know who did it and it is only because she doesn't like me.

I havn't worked there long enough to get unemployment.  I just don't know where my life is heading...

I feel like such a failure. 

:::BIG SQUISHY E-HUGS:::

I am so very sorry BlueGirl! I know what it is to want a baby and have to wait. I'm so sorry you lost your job and with all the bad politics (it sounds like) that went on with it. 

You are NOT a failure. Shiiit happens even to the best people and the best arranged plans. Please feel free to stick around while you TTA. We are here for you. 

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I'm so sorry.  It hurts when you know you did nothing wrong.  Please don't get down on yourself.  Something similar happened to me 4 years ago and I can now see that it was a blessing in disguise.  I hope this will be he case for you too.

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• So sorry that you are going through this! Hoping that something even better that what you had comes along soon!
  • I'm so, so sorry. Please don't beat yourself up - obviously, you didn't do anything. 

Take time for yourself, and try to stay strong.

::Hugs:: 

BFP #1 - 9/7/12 (my 35th bday!) EDD - 5/15/13 DS born 5/13/13

BFP #2 - 7/5/14 (total surprise!) EDD - ????

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• So sorry Blue. I know its hard to hear it but maybe something better is coming. My DH and I have been laid off a few times each in the last 3 years. Now, he has a job that he loves and makes great money and I am with the employer I want to be with on my way to better position. We are in a place all around than we were with all those other jobs. Keep your head up! Edit- wording.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm so sorry. Many hugs to you.  

IMG_5977lb

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

• I'm so sorry, blue. Hope you find something bigger and better soon!

My Age - 41, DH's Age - 42

TTC #1 since November 2011
    Dx: Endometriosis, Stenosis of the Cervix, Uterine Polyp, Hostile CM and Borderline PCOS
    Stage 1 Endo and Uterine Polyp removed and Cervix widened on July 9, 2012.
    IUI #1 Clomid 50 mg - 3/6/13 BFN
    IUI #2 Clomid 50 mg - 4/3/13 BFN
    IUI #3 Clomid 50 mg - 10/4/13 BFN
    IUI #4 Clomid 100 mg + HCG trigger - 11/2/13 BFN
    Cycle #28 - Clomid 100 mg + HCG trigger + TI (IUI #5 cancelled) - 2/5/14 BFN
    IUI #5 Clomid 100 mg + HCG trigger - 3/5/14 BFN

• I am so sorry. :(   Try to keep your head up and know that something even better will come along.  

• I am so sorry!  ((Lots of e-hugs))  

**BFP 6/2/2015
    Toddler Boy 5/24/2013
  • So sorry to hear this; but don't beat yourself up and try to keep your head up!
    Anniversary
    c Untitled
    My Ovulation Chart
    *TTC #1 since June 2012*
    Married since 10/5/12!

*Me: 25**DH: 45*

*DX: Severe MFI- Low T, Delayed Ejaculation & Azoospermia*
    *Working to improve DH's numbers on Clomid & HCG injects before we can start IVF*
    *SA 1- No sperm* 7/25/12
    *SA 2- No sperm* 10/31/12
  • Oh wow.  I am SO sorry.  TTC is a stressful journey in itself and I can't imagine having to go through everything you are on top of it.  Keep your head up; things will most definitely turn around and you'll be back to TTC in no time!!!  Stick around while TTA if you need support!!!!!
  • I'm so so sorry.  Hang in there.  A door always opens when another door closes. 
    Off BC since January 2012/TTC #1 since April 2012
    October 2013 IUI #1 - 5mg femara + Ovidrel = BFN
    November 2013 IUI #2 - 5mg femara + Gonal-F + Ovidrel + Crinone = 12/16/13 FIRST EVER BFP!!!  DD Blaire Noelle 8/26/14
    Surprise!  2 under 2 is happening!  Due 12/5/15 (updated)

• I'm so sorry, Blue!! :-(

It may not seem like it now, but something good will come of this. Stay strong and keep your head up!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ~*Married May 22, 2010*~
    Dx PCOS with all other tests normal
    cycles #1-4 clomid + TI = BFN
    cycle #5 clomid + trigger = cancelled due to no mature follicles
    cycle #6 letrozole + trigger + IUI + prometrium = BFN
    cycle #7 letrozole + trigger + IUI + prometrium = BFN
    Saline ultrasound found uterine polyps - removed 2/25/13
    IVF #1 scheduled for April
  • I am so, so sorry.  You are NOT a failure.  Hold your head up high knowing that you know you did not do the things they are saying you did.  T&P

Married 12/8/07 | Sleeve Gastrectomy 10/19/09
    BFP#1 DD born 3/9/11 | BFP#4 DD born 9/20/13
    BFP#2 6/21/12, M/C at 5w2d | BFP#3 11/27/12, M/C at 6w6d
  • I'm so sorry for you! You are a winner. Having to put TTC off for a while has got to be 105456815284 times better than working with a lying lire who lies and who would undoubtedly make working there much longer even more miserable.

You've got something bigger and better in store! T&P for you!

((HUGS))

VOTE on my Name List
    Check out my Team Green baby names! P.S. I'm not serious with any of the names
    BabyFruit Ticker
    My BFP Chart
    BFP 9/7/12, EDD 5/15/13
    MW interview said 5/17/13 and changed back to 5/15/13 after first visit
  • I am so sorry! ((major hugs!))

TTC: 8/11    BFP: 5/13   EDD:2/2/14   Born 1/13/14

• I am so very sorry.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• I am so sorry you are having to go through this!  Hopefully something good will come up for you soon!! ((hugs))
    My Chart My Blog

After almost 2 years of TTC and fertility treatments we got a surprise BFP in May 2013
    1/14/14 Baby Boy!! 
    TTC for #2 October 2015

• I am so sorry.
  • I'm so sorry! That really sucks!

:::pours bluegirl a glass of wine::::

FX that you find a new job soon!

lots of <3 to my TBBFF Sothernpeach80 - BABY ETHAN IS HERE! 02.04.13 <3

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

BFP #1 07/27/12 - EDD 04/07/13; C/P on 07/31/12

BFP #2 10/11/12 - EDD 06/24/13; Blighted Ovum; D&C 11/30/12

BFP #3 03/10/13 - EDD 11/17/13 - PLEASE BE OUR TAKE HOME BABY!

Beta #1 - 95.8 (12DPO); Beta #2 - 502 (15DPO); Beta #3 - 2003 (18DPO)

First U/S showed one beautiful baby measuring 7w1d with a HR of 148!!! Second U/S showed baby measuring 9w0d with a HR of 173!!!

My Ugly BFP Chart

“I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much." -Mother Teresa

• I am so sorry to hear this:( hang in there!
    Off BCP since 1/12
    TTC since 3/12
    High LH/FSH Ratio 8/12
    DX with PCOS 11/12
    Clomid 50mg - 19.5mm Follie - Trigger + TI = BFP! 11/12
    EDD August 11, 2013 
    DS Born August 14, 2013!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage 

• cls78cls78 member
    Sorry to hear this!  :( 
    TTC since May/June 2012 
    Sept 2013 testing:
    SA #1 Low motility (17%) 
    SA #2 Lower sperm count, but much higher motility
    CD 3 Bloodwork and ultrasound - Normal HSG - Clear tubes 
    Oct/Nov 2013 Cycle 1 with RE 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI BFN  
    Nov/Dec 2013 Cycle 2 with RE 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI BFN 
    Jan/Feb 2014 Cycle 3 with RE 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI BFN 
    2/20/14 Follow up consult RE recommends IVF with ICSI 
    3/10/14 New patient consult with RMA NJ 
    3/11/14 AMH and other Bloodwork to prep for IVF with ICSI at RMA NJ
    3/28/14 Saline Sonogram - All good
    March/April 2014 IVF #1 Antagonist Protocol
    BCP/Bravelle/Menopur/Ganirelix
    4/16/14 ER 26 Retrieved!!!
    4/17/14 Fert Report 22 Mature 21 Fertilized w/ ICSI
    4/22/14 Report #2 15 BLASTS
    5/24/14 FET!!!  (Transferring 2 snowflakes)
    6/2/14 Beta #1 575!!! :)
    6/4/14 Beta #2 2060!!! :)
    6/11/14 1st Ultrasound...Saw 2 Gestational Sacs!!  Beta #3 34,312!!! 
    6/18/14 2nd Ultrasound...Heartbeats!! Baby A 112bpm Baby B 117bmp <3 Beta #4 172,080!!!
    6/25/14 3rd Ultrasound...Heartbeats!! Baby A 150bpm Baby B 158bpm <3 Beta #5 232,134!!! 
    7/3/14 4th Ultrasound...Heartbeats!! Baby A 173bpm Baby B 162bpm <3 Beta #6 269,228!!!
    Graduated from RMA!!  First appt with OB 7/8/14

image image
    BabyFruit Ticker

• I am so, so sorry, what a horrible situation. I hope something new comes along very soon for you. ((HUGS))
    PCOS Dx 12.08 / BFP! 4.22.10 DS1 born 1.4.11 DS2 born 6.19.13
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm so so sorry to hear this :( I don't know what field you're in, but I look at resumes a lot and would be happy to help you spiff up yours for your next (BETTER!) job. 
  • I'm so sorry to hear what happened to you. I also find it incredibly sad that someone can make false allegations that result is someone else's termination just like that. It's so unfair and doesn't make any sense to me.

From what I have read, this has nothing to do with you. I hope things work out.

• I'm so sorry.  I hope things work out for you.

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• That's horrible! Can you file a complaint with your state? Hope things work out for you. 
  • I'm so sorry. ((HUGS))
    Formerly Otter*Pop
    Dx=Severe MFI IVF#1 with ICSI=BFP!
    Lots of love and luck to my TTGP IVF Buddy Kathy4678!
  • imageErinm278:
    I'm so sorry.  It hurts when you know you did nothing wrong.  Please don't get down on yourself.  Something similar happened to me 4 years ago and I can now see that it was a blessing in disguise.  I hope this will be he case for you too.

I was going to say something similar. I'm SO sorry that you lost your job, but chin up! it is probably going to be a blessing in disguise. My mother got laid off a year and a half ago, found a new job fairly quickly and LOVES it more than she could ever love the previous job. I hope you find something that you love soon! 

-=- Tara -=-

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    DIStickerscom Ticker
  • I am so sorry you are going through this.  My H and I are going through the exact same situation with him.  I hope you find something else soon!
  • Ugh I feel your pain-- I am so sorry you are going through this.... I went through a horrible situation with my last employer (hostile work environment) and made the difficult decision to leave. It was like I was forced out

As far as your options, I would call the Dept of Labor in your state. I live in MD, which is an "at will" state, but it doesn't mean you have NO rights. They still can't fire you due to discrimination, etc. I would try it.... at this point there is nothing to lose. GL and I hope you find something better soon!

• I'm very sorry you're going through this and I wish I could give you a hug. You're not a failure. I hope something better comes along. Good luck with everything. 
    image  image
    О Привязать! Z!
    The Science Babies debuted 5/6/14 @ 34 weeks
  • Oh my goodness.  I am so so sorry... that happened to my husband once. It is devastating -- ESPECIALLY when you know you've been wronged.  You're not a failure... you know you did nothing wrong.

TTC since Aug 2011. BFP #1 on 10/28/2011 EDD of 07/02/2012 Natural MC on 11/22/2012  BFP #2 on 10/28/2012  EDD of 7/13/13  Judah Ari born on 7/11/13.

I love my rainbow baby!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"