September 2011 Moms
Options

The Olympics commercial with the little kids . . .

You know the one with the little kids competing in all the different events?  At the end it says something about how to their moms, they'll always be kids.

I tear up every freaking time. 

Also, when an athlete wins gold, and the cameras go to their parents sitting in the crowd - yup, every time.  I swear I'm not pregnant, either.  LOL!  Anyone else super emotional about the Olympics?  Just me?

While we're on the subject of Olympic parents - how about that gymnast's parents that were writhing in their seats during their son's event (I think it was one of the guys, maybe it was a girl, I can't remember for sure)?  I love how into it they are, but wow.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: The Olympics commercial with the little kids . . .

• Options
    Ms5586Ms5586 member
    Yep, love them.  And I think you're talking about one of the women's gymnast's parents. They always find "that" parent lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageSweetPea927:

I think I cry at every P&G commercial!

And yes - I think it was Aly's parents. I was thinking the same thing. It was funny...but a little nuts :)

ITA- I love how they get the camera close enough to hear their commentary. :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageGVSU-04:
    imageSweetPea927:

I think I cry at every P&G commercial!

And yes - I think it was Aly's parents. I was thinking the same thing. It was funny...but a little nuts :)

ITA- I love how they get the camera close enough to hear their commentary. :)

Same.

And I have cried watching the Olympics more than once now. I can still blame bfing right?? 

photo 22e3a93e-8933-4ed0-acf4-72665341621b_zpsd73ca8f6.jpgp>

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    imageT&HLove:

Same.

And I have cried watching the Olympics more than once now. I can still blame bfing right?? 

I have no such excuse.  I'm just an emotional mess.  LOL!   Crying  Even the backstories that they have done about some of the athletes have made me cry.  It's all so exciting for them and I'm so happy for them, I just can't help it.  I guess I'm just overly empathetic.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageSusieBW:
    imageT&HLove:

Same.

I have no such excuse.  I'm just an emotional mess.  LOL!   Crying  Even the backstories that they have done about some of the athletes have made me cry.  It's all so exciting for them and I'm so happy for them, I just can't help it.  I guess I'm just overly empathetic.

This! I am just a big cry baby! My DH just laughs at me! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                  Madison & Rylee
                             All of me loves all of you!
  • Options
    This is what I was talking about with my post the other week about how DS has made me soft. I freaking teared up the first time I saw that and still do! It's amazing how much you can love your kids. The amount of pride I have for DS is insane...and he's not even a year old yet. I can't even imagine what it would be like to watch your child at the Olympics.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"