DH and I received a call last Friday and went to meet with the birthparents of an unborn baby girl. They met with us and one other couple and we found out Sunday evening that they chose us! However, they're still not 100% that they're going the adoption route. Right now, she's at 33 weeks. Her water has broken but they're trying to hold off delivery as long as they can for the baby's health. We received an email from our SW today that they plan to ask us if we're willing to keep one of the names they give her so that she has something from them. In the grand scheme of things, that seems like such a small thing to ask, so we have no problem with it. And it did give me hope they're still leaning toward adoption. So now we just wait. For the baby's sake, we want delivery to be delayed as long as possible. But I don't know how long I can handle it! We're trying to not get too excited at this point but I'm a nervous wreck. We've been waiting to be parents for 4 years. I can't believe it may happen any day now.
Me 30/DH 31
Married in June 2003. TTC since 2008.
M/c in Nov. 2008.
D/x: DOR and MFI
5 cycles of IUI in 2010.
IVF #1 in Nov. 2011. ER 11/22. ET 11/25. BFN.