High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

success with Lovenox

Hi, after a few weeks of lurking I have gotten the nerve to post. A little about me. I have a 12 yr old daughter from a previous relationship. I recently married 2 years ago. As luck would have it, got pregnant on my honeymoon but unfortunately,that was few first of several ectopic or m/c (never got past 6wks)( HSG, both tubes clear). I have gone through two failed IVF treatment cycles.  Last IVF cycle was last month.  So my RE did number of test and I was diagnosed with APS. she told me as soon as I get pregnant ( forgot to mention, gettng pregnant not the problem. I am blessed to be able to concieve naturally).  I am to start taking baby aspirin and lovenox.

lurking here I noticed alot of ladies, with similar diagnosis and same cocktail of meds. I would like to know after a history of miscarriages, and then been diagnosed with APS . Did takin baby aspirin and lovenox lead to success?

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers For I can do all things through Christ, Who strengthens ME.

Re: success with Lovenox

• Options

Im not a success story, but hoping to make this my success story.  I have had 2 MC as well.  But I have MTHFR and now on daily lovenox.  

For me this is a FET baby.  After my last mc @ 19 w my MFM Dr told me once the RE saw a hearbeat that I was to call him and to come in.  Thats when they put me on this nice burning shots.  So now I just take it one day at a time.

Wish you the best!  Keep your head up  

April 10 IUI BFN Sept 10 IUI BRN Feb 11 IVF hoping for a BFP! Feb 27 ER 28 eggs Mar 4 8 health eggs, 2 ET Mar 17 - Beta 180!! BFP!!! Mar 21 - Beta 1295!! holy cow what a jump Coming soon 1st Sono March 30!!! Crossing fingers for healthy stick bean(s) Mar 29 miscarry :( 6w 3d 2nd IVF July 2011 BFP July 2011 M/C 11/11/11 hate to say good bye again! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 3rd IVF 4/3/12 ER 46 eggs (holly cow batman) 40 mature, 36 fertilized 4/8/12 ET 2 AB put back 4/10/12 15 make it to FREEZE 4/22/12 Beta BFN 1st FET 6/7/12 Day we are going to put back 2. 6/21/12 BFP 1285 6/25/12 4780 I hope this time they stick!! Deaglan William welcome. My rainbow is finally here February 7, 2013
  • Options

thank you for  replying to my post. I hope this is your take home baby too. Good luck... 

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers For I can do all things through Christ, Who strengthens ME.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I don't ever post on this board, but I was lurking today and saw this post.  I had a MC at 6w4d and was later diagnosed and prescribed lovenox and baby aspirin to conceive and to stay pregnant.  And, actually, my dr said I should just keep taking daily baby aspirin the rest of my life.

I'm happy to report that today I am 29 weeks pregnant and have had a nice, normal, boring pregnancy!  I have to continue the lovenox until 35 weeks-so only 6 more weeks :)  It's not exactly fun to give myself a shot every night, but after my MC, I was willing to do anything for a baby.

Good luck to you!!  I hope you get your take home baby soon!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
     thank you for the positive post. and congrats and good luck to you tooo. H & H rest of pregnancy. :)
  • Options

I was not diagnosed with APS, but do have another clotting disorder.  I had three losses - 9wks, 14wks, and 5wks before getting the diagnosis.  My fourth pregnancy I had already been taking baby aspirin per advice of my MFM.  I also started Lovenox shortly after getting BFP. 

You can see that handsome outcome in my siggy.  :-)

I am currently pregnant, again taking Lovenox and baby aspirin.  And so far so good.  :-)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    This is my first post ever and I had to say that I'm happy to hear of your success with lovenox and baby aspirin.  I am ttc after 2 miscarriages and my doctor just prescribed these for me due to APS.  Today I picked up the lovenox at the pharmacy and the pharmacist freaked me out a bit because I was taking both together.  She also freaked me out because I told her I wanted to do the injections at night and she didn't think that was a good idea either. She said to do them in the morning in case any bleeding started so that way I'd be awake!  Needless to say, I am a bit freaked out and reading the posts on the board is reassuring. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"