August 2011 Moms
Options

LoveofMikesLife is in L&D

Hi all - I don't post here but wanted to let you know that LoveofMikesLife is in L&D and was dilated to 6 cm several hours ago.  Hopefully her son Lincoln will be here soon!

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

Re: LoveofMikesLife is in L&D

• Options
    Ignore this...I meant to post on August 2012.  Sorry!

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

• Options
    Still exciting to hear!! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It is exciting. And this time last year we were all eagerly awaiting the first announcements of our own group
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"