December 2011 Moms
Options

Looking for entertaining infant apps (Kindle fire preferred)

Hi ladies-

Well, I've been gone for a little bit but am going to jump back in. 

We're going on our first flight with B in a few weeks.  Thankfully, it's direct and only about 2.5 hours and it's late afternoon, so I'm hoping she'll pretty much zonk out.  If not- I wanted to see if you ladies have any recommendations for apps that are entertaining to your LO's?  I'll be bringing my Kindle Fire, so apps available there would be preferred but DH will have his iPad and we both have iPhones as well if you have recommendations for that.  We'll be bringing other toys but I want to have many options- thanks!

BFP #1- 4/2011; DD Brynn born 12/2011

BFP #2- 7/13; EDD- 4/2/14; Lost DS at 20 weeks (11/16/13) due to cord accident

BFP #3- 3/14; EDD- 11/28/14; Lost DD at 15 weeks (6/7/14)- cause unknown

To my angels- I held you every second of your lives and I'll love you every second of mine.

Re: Looking for entertaining infant apps (Kindle fire preferred)

• Options
    For the iPhone- DS loves the ABC song app. And also animal sounds (by fisher price) both are pretty loud so you might need headphone, though I'm sure it's better to hear those instead of a bored baby :) Hope the flight goes smooth for you! DS was just recently on a 7 hour flight and surprisingly he slept pretty much the whole time...the sounds must have soothed him.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ccip82ccip82 member
    With have peekaboo barn animals and zoo animals for the iPad, but it makes noises too. She might like looking at the animals though.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I second peekaboo barn, and the fisher price apps. 
    We also have one (not exactly for babies), called magic piano. It has a freeplay mode, so when DD hits the screen it makes piano noises.
    BFP #2 - MC Aug 2012 - D&C w/ complications
    imageimage
  • Options
    imageTussie Mussie:
    I second peekaboo barn, and the fisher price apps. 
    We also have one (not exactly for babies), called magic piano. It has a freeplay mode, so when DD hits the screen it makes piano noises.

We haven't downloaded too many baby apps yet.  But we do have Magic Piano and DS LOVES it!!

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Its not an app......but I found out that you can save youtube videos to your kindle through the youtube app. Its pretty awesome.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageshabamwam:
    Its not an app......but I found out that you can save youtube videos to your kindle through the youtube app. Its pretty awesome.

Thats awesome I'm gonna check that out because DS loves Baby Einstein. OP- I've downloaded all the Fisher Price baby apps (on IPad) they are cute I hope you can check them out. They are very simple for this age group.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Success After Losses. I carry your <3, I carry it in my <3.</br>
  • Options
    This is awesome- thanks ladies!

BFP #1- 4/2011; DD Brynn born 12/2011

BFP #2- 7/13; EDD- 4/2/14; Lost DS at 20 weeks (11/16/13) due to cord accident

BFP #3- 3/14; EDD- 11/28/14; Lost DD at 15 weeks (6/7/14)- cause unknown

To my angels- I held you every second of your lives and I'll love you every second of mine.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"