LGBT Parenting
Options

Done

So everything is signed and done. I sobbed the entire time and Ann sat there completely unemotional. Now I am back at my desk trying to pretend I actually give a flying f*ck about someone else's problems. Right now I don't. Right now I want to go hom, eat an enitre container of Ben & Jerrys Cinnamon Bun ice cream and cry myself to sleep.
imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Done

• Options
    Oh, I am so sorry. Any chance you can take the rest of the day off? You deserve to take care of yourself. Left Hug
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    tdmklmtdmklm member
    Thinking of you and sending you hugs. I'm so sorry you're going through this.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Oh....I am so sorry.  That sounds so hard.  I say get to that pint as quickly as possible. I am so sorry Ann was unemotional.  So sorry.

• Options

I am out of sick days. I used my last one when Ky had some respiratory junk with the agreemnt that any other day off the rest of the year Ann would take. I never imagined needing one for myself since I work unless I am dying. Vacation time can only be taken with 24 hours mnotice and since I planned on signing after work (Ann wanted to do it at lunch since it was more convenient for her) and did not think it would matter if I broke down after I did not request it.

The only upside to shared parenting is tonight is not my night with Ky and I can indulge in all of the self pity I want after 5.

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Ugh.  OK....let the countdown to 5 commence. 
  • Options
    I am so sorry! Lots of hugs. Get to that Ben & Jerry's as soon as you can!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have been gone and am just now catching up and am so very sorry to read that your relationship has come to an end.  It sounds like you have gotten the "fine print" worked out and can now work on healing.  I hope you get home and to your Ben and Jerry's real soon.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm so sorry :(  I hope 5 comes very quickly.
  • Options
    Oh I'm so sorry, big hugs and I hope you get to take care of yourself tonight
    image Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Sorry to hear of this.  I hope that you're able to heal and move on with your life in a healthy manner that is in the best interest of Ky.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    image2mommiesinoh:

I am out of sick days. I used my last one when Ky had some respiratory junk with the agreemnt that any other day off the rest of the year Ann would take. I never imagined needing one for myself since I work unless I am dying. Vacation time can only be taken with 24 hours mnotice and since I planned on signing after work (Ann wanted to do it at lunch since it was more convenient for her) and did not think it would matter if I broke down after I did not request it.

The only upside to shared parenting is tonight is not my night with Ky and I can indulge in all of the self pity I want after 5.

Ugg so sorry ... If you need to  talk you  got my email and fb stuff.. HUGS and enjoy that ICE CREAM DAMN IT !!!

HUGS to you !!!!!

- 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    So sorry you had to go through that - mid-workday especially. Come quick, 5:00!!
    Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    LV1979LV1979 member
    I am so sorry...hang in there!!!
    We had three BFN in the Fall of 2011. It is back on to some baby making come June. Swim little fellas, SWIM!!!!
  • Options
    Oh my goodness, that seems so fast! Big, BIG hugs for you!! And yes, bring on the Ben & Jerrys.
    married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • Options
    I just caught up :( I don't know how I missed your first post. I am so, so sorry. I wish I were nearby, I would get you every flavor and eat with you :( we are here for you.  I can't imagine what you are feeling.. :(
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Sending big love your way.

I'm so sorry. 

IUI #1 - 10 April 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #2 - 05 May 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #3 - 05 July 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #4 - 30 August 2012 medicated and monitoredLetrozole and Ovidrel Trigger 
    IUI #5 - 27 September 2012 Letrozole 
    BFP! 9 October 2012 Betas:- 12DPO 16; 16DPO 96; 18DPO 315

Baby Alarico born on 28 June 2013!!

• Options
    I'm So so sorry. Sending you a hug and lots of ice cream. Hope you're getting support from family and friends during this time:( 
  • Options
    hlkehlke member
    I'm so, so sorry.  I hope by now you are deep into your second pint. *hugs*
    Same sex couple TTC with donor sperm.  I am 35 and carrying.  Endometriosis and DOR.
    AMH 0.5, AFC 5-8, FSH 7ish

IVF #1 - antagonist.  Empty follicle syndrome.  1 retrieved, 0 fertilized.
    IVF #2 - antagonist.  Ovulated early.  3 retrieved, 2 fertilized, 0 blasts
  • Options
    I tried to find you a printable B&J coupon online but no such luck.  Hope you're taking good care of yourself.  I'm sorry.
    Married my wife 8/2007 ~ TTC #1 since 7/2011
    9 IUIs = 9 BFNs
    IVF October 2012: 22 eggs retrieved, 17 fertilized, 5 frozen
    ET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Blighted ovum discovered at 7w5d; D&E
    FET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Missed m/c discovered at 9w5d; D&E
    Karyotyping: normal ~ RPL Testing: normal ~ Hysteroscopy: normal
    FET #2: 1 blast transferred 10/25; BFP 10/31!
    EDD 7/13/14 ~ Induced at 37w4d due to pre-eclampsia ~ Born on 6/28/14
    *Everyone welcome*

• Options

Awwww virtual HuGs..... :-( 

• Options
    I'm sorry.  I hope the signing can be your first step in healing and finding closure.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"