December 2010 Moms
Options

So, my son...

dropped a board book directly on my toe (while I was carrying him) and now my toe is throbbing. Plus, I forgot to take my allergy medicine today (and it's too late to take it now, or it will keep me up all night long), so I can't breathe out of my nose.

How is your night?

BabyFruit Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: So, my son...

• Options
    Oh, that sucks!  So far, so good here.  Although it's only 7:30.  he he.  Hope your night goes better & your toe stops throbbing. 
  • Options
    lrn327lrn327 member
    Boo on the toe and the meds!  I fell going up the stairs at work today, such a klutz!  (Two weeks ago, I fell going down!) I banged up my kneecap pretty well so am sitting here with an icepack.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ouch! Jericho dropped a full paint can (one of those small ones) on the tip of my middle toe, the nail was black the next day and fell off a few months later. Ick.
    photo 203b9128-895f-464c-a378-ff73eaf8c1ce_zps4de57ab1.jpg
    Xander, Hayden & Lily 5 1/2 and Jericho 3 My Blog!
  • Options

ouch!

It *only* took a half hr to get DS to sleep tonight, then I worked for another 2 hrs, then I cam downstairs to a mess that MH never cleaned up b/c he was apparently in the basement doing laundry for those 2 hrs. right. Then he conveniently waited until I was done cleaning to ask if I needed help with anything.

Now I am awake instead of sleeping b/c I ate my ice cream too late so I am watching Seinfeld & bumping.

• Options

imagelrn327:
    Boo on the toe and the meds!  I fell going up the stairs at work today, such a klutz!  (Two weeks ago, I fell going down!) I banged up my kneecap pretty well so am sitting here with an icepack.

Oh man! I bet it was totally the step's fault! Feel better soon!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

imageTripMomma:
    Ouch! Jericho dropped a full paint can (one of those small ones) on the tip of my middle toe, the nail was black the next day and fell off a few months later. Ick.

Yikes! Poor toe nail!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    imagebosha711:

ouch!

It *only* took a half hr to get DS to sleep tonight, then I worked for another 2 hrs, then I cam downstairs to a mess that MH never cleaned up b/c he was apparently in the basement doing laundry for those 2 hrs. right. Then he conveniently waited until I was done cleaning to ask if I needed help with anything.

Now I am awake instead of sleeping b/c I ate my ice cream too late so I am watching Seinfeld & bumping.

They always seem to do that, don't they? When I came home from bookclub last night, the house was a disaster! And DH was like,"what?" grrrr

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"