TTC After a Loss
Options

OPKs

When do you start using them?  I think I am going to use them this cycle as well because we seem to have good timing but I think somehow we are missing O. And what ones do you use?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
2.7.08 delivered twin girls at 19 wks

Re: OPKs

• Options

I do the cbefm, but I also have cbe opks -- got them from Costco in packs of 10. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    There is a chart on the instructions in the pack.  You will know when to start them based on the length of your cycle.  Good luck! 
    4/08 BFP resulted in m/c
    8/08 BFP resulted in m/c
    3/09 Polyp removed and dx MTHFR (both copies)
    6 Clomid cycles, all BFN
    5/09 IUI#1 with Clomid=BFN
    6/09 IUI#2 with Clomid=BFN
    8/09 IUI#3 with Clomid=BFN
    IVF#1 = BFN
    IVF#2 = BFN
    IVF#3 ET 2 Grade A blasts 11/16/11
    Beta #1: 485
    Beta #2: 2,495
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage
    imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I use Clear Blue Digital OPK's - get them in 7 packs at CVS, costs approx $35 for the box.  I start with day 9, and test every 12 hours religously.  My O day is either day 11 or day 12.  Although this month it gave the smiley face on the evening of day 10 - which is why I tested again the next morning and sure enough still the smiley face for the morning of day 11. 

• Options
    I started on CD 10-11, and have O'd CD 15-17.  I'll start CD 12 or 13 this cycle.  I use the internet cheapies from early pregnancy tests.com.
  • Options
    I use internet cheepies (saveontests.com) I start testing at 10 dpo and I realized when I surged after the first cycle of using them (until I found out I tested late morning, afternoon and before bed until I realized I got the surge in the afternoon, now I only test then)  I have a 28-30 day cycle and almost always O on CD14 so I start testing on CD10 to be sure
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"