August 2011 Moms
Options

Confession because it's slow...

I gave SAHMs a bad name today.

I did nothing for my fitness (it's my day off).  I have played on the internet, I watched soaps on Netflix, secured a new life insurance policy and addressed labels for my dad's bday present project.  

My house is dirty.  My kids have entertained themselves pretty much all day.  We colored a little bit.

But, Jay just called to say he's on his way home.  I have 45 minutes to bust it into high gear so he doesn't think I didn't do what I really did all day. 

I think today was the equivalent of me calling in sick. 

Anyone else?  Confessions? 

Prudence
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Otis
 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Confession because it's slow...

• Options
    I just watched my coworker fall up the stairs at work via the security camera.  Bah!!  It was hilarious.  I was in the security room and looked up and bam.  I feel bad for laughing, but it was so funny
    imageimage

BFP #1 EDD 08/07/11 DS born 07/27/11 Welcome Mr. Smiley!
    BFP #2 05/28/12 EDD 02/03/13 Natural M/C 07/14/12 10w6d
    BFP #3 10/02/12 EDD 06/11/13 Please stick baby! Stick!

Sunshine_zps3fcf529f Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageFuzzy21:
    I just watched my coworker fall up the stairs at work via the security camera.  Bah!!  It was hilarious.  I was in the security room and looked up and bam.  I feel bad for laughing, but it was so funny
    I love when people fall, even kids...I laugh right in their face. I'm terrible.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

cooooonfession: I need a shower and I blew off the boys bedtime to go for a walk with my friend.

We went to drop something off at our friends house and she was in her car ready to go for a run. She asked me to come with, so I did and left H to do it all. The kids were still awake at 9:15 when I got home. This was the first time I've left Jack in the evening.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Took the day off and been playing hooky lol.

Slept in...went out to lunch with my Family <3.....Played at TRU and Target.....went swimming and it has been just a wonderful day :-)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    imageDuffgurl:

Took the day off and been playing hooky lol.

Slept in...went out to lunch with my Family <3.....Played at TRU and Target.....went swimming and it has been just a wonderful day :-)

LIKE!!   

Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"