Georgia Babies
Options

Need gift help!

I need ideas!

Cooper is turning 2 and I want to get his something special for his bday but don't know what.  We have everything (I feel like) for his age bc of Jax.  They are getting  a tv for the play rooms their big gift (family is paying for it) nad Jax is getti g a $50 bike from us.  Way do we get coop? We don't have room in the garage for any other ride toys (which we have most of)... So help!!

Thank you :) 

Re: Need gift help!

• Options
    How about a special trip to the aquarium or something just for him?

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I was thinking along the same lines as mingaling.. maybe get him a couple classes at a gymboree place, bouncy place, or champion kids- just the two of you so he can have some special time playing with mommy.
    Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

A few ideas:  water/sand table, a trampoline, train table or train set, lego table (cute ones at target), a play house, a bilibo.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I wrote a whole post yesterday and the bump erased it. So a shortened version if I can remember that I wrote yesterday:

A big dump truck to push around the house or yard

A wheelbarrow for the yard

We also made Owen a digger box in the yard. Just like a sandbox but filled with pea gravel instead of sand. He loves to dig and move the rocks around with his trucks. Scott also put a ramp on one side so he can push the trucks in and out easier.

A tent or teepee. Owen is really into camping in the backyard or even in the playroom. A cool flashlight or little camping/tailgating chair would be great with that also. Can't go wrong with a flashlight! 

Ill be asking this question at Christmas and next summer trying to come up with new ideas for Colin.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I think Sophie is getting a day out w/ mommy and daddy alone.  We just don't need more toys and she never gets both of us to herself!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"