LGBT Parenting
Options

Here We Go Again

Now that I can finally post from my phone (I had to disable my JavaScript by the way) maybe I can post more. So themommymonster, you can stop pestering me about not coming around :) Let's see, we tried in February, I think, and got a BFN then every month after something always came up and kept us from being able to try again. This month J was going to surprise me for my birthday by hopefully getting pregnant and our known donor decided to tell her that he didn't feel we were ready for a child so he wouldn't donate. After picking ourselves up from that we have decided to switch to our first donor and we are inseminating on August 4th. We're using OPK's which we didn't the first time and a softcup...we have no experience with either of these but J has used them for AF for the last two months so she could learn how to insert them. We're using the OPK's from Amazon, I hope they're as good as the 50$ ones at Walmart. Anyway, hello again.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Here We Go Again

• Options
    Well apparently disabling it makes my post all one paragraph....
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    All the very best of luck to you! Sending baby dust! :)
    IUI #1 - 10 April 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #2 - 05 May 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #3 - 05 July 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #4 - 30 August 2012 medicated and monitoredLetrozole and Ovidrel Trigger 
    IUI #5 - 27 September 2012 Letrozole 
    BFP! 9 October 2012 Betas:- 12DPO 16; 16DPO 96; 18DPO 315

Baby Alarico born on 28 June 2013!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That sounds rough... glad you are back up and ready to try again! Good Luck!
    Iui #1 = unmedicated = bfn. Iui # 2 = clomid 50 mg = bfn. Iui # 3 = clomid 50 mg = bfn. Iui # 4 = unmedicated = bfn. Iui # 5 = unmedicated = bfp - miscarriage at 5 wks. Iui #6 = nov 2012 = gonal f 75, endotrim 100= chemical pregnancy/bfn
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"