January 2012 Moms
Options

STTN?

I remember seeing some posts a few weeks ago about babies who had been STTN and then stopped.  If your baby was one of these, when did they stop and have they started again? My son is 14 weeks today and had been STTN since 7 weeks and the last 4 nights not so much. When he wakes up I can tell he's hungry because his mouth is going and as soon as I feed him he's right back to sleep, so I'm hoping this is a growth spurt, but wanted to hear other experiences.

Thanks!! 

Re: STTN?

• Options

DD was pretty consistent with 9pm-4am for 5-6 weeks, then stopped for a few days and woke up every 2-3 hours. Now for the past week to 10 days she is back to STTN (8pm-4/5am). Last night she even went from 7:30pm to 5am! 

I would say growth spurt, especially since he's exhibiting signs of hunger.  

DD 1.18.2012
  • Options
    DD did this as well. A combination of growth spurt and being extremely distracted while nursing during the day. Nursing in a dark room during the day is helping.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ahh yes. He gets so interested in what is going on, if people are around I have to put a blanket over his head so all he can do is see me otherwise he just looks around and pops off constantly. I didn't think thaw out the fact that he may not be eating as well during the day because of all the distractions--good observation!
  • Options

My favorite is when she gives a huge grin. Then realizes she can't do that and eat at the same time. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"