LGBT Parenting
Options

MA GTG in August

Just saw some talk below about getting together here in MA soon. Let's talk dates!

I can do any weekend in August except the 25/26.

Location will somewhere in the Boston/South of Boston area.

Who's interested, and when are you free? We can get an email going Smile

Mrs._F
sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: MA GTG in August

• Options
    I have to get out that way to visit my ill friend so I'm potentially in.  It's a busy month with birthdays and anniversaries (and possibly a trip home) but keep me in the loop.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    tdmklmtdmklm member
    I can do anytime on weekends except for August 18. Yay for getting together!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wanna be in the loop too :) 
  • Options

Oh, I just remembered I have something on the 11th.

How about the weekend of August 4/5?

Mrs._F

• Options

August 4/5 works for us!  I vote for a potluck/cookout or a zoo or picnic or..  The last time  (play space) we didn't get a chance to talk, with the big kids in one play area and the little kids in the other.  We could do it here, but we have cats, so if it's hot and we have to be inside, I can see how that could be a problem for some.  There's a park in North Attleboro with a splash park and animals (I think.. Mrs. F?)  or somewhere in the city.  Picnic at the swan boats?  There is a water area there, too. I just worry it might be a million degrees.. and no indoors possible.

Thoughts? 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Yes, there is a great little zoo in Attleboro which has a playground, splash pad and is in the middle of a big park. Plenty for the kids to do, but in a small enough area that if we get split up at all, easy to reconnect. There is also food there.

Boston Common/Frog Pond/Playground/Public Garden/Swan Boats is a great spot too, just a little more spread out, so if one kid wants to do one thing and one wants to do another, we could get split up.  Also, there's the extra expense of paying to park.

Mrs._F

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"