LGBT Parenting
Options

:(

I really have no idea what to title this....

My weekend sucked, a lot. I am operating on very little sleep and lots of stress.

I have touched on it here but not really delved in but Ann and I have been having a lot of problems lately. Well Friday kind of topped it off for me and I decided maybe we needed some time apart. I took Ky to a park and when Ann got home I met her outside and she wanted to see Ky but told me she was "too busy to talk about our relationship tonight but it could wait until tomorrow." I told her it could not but she stuck by her decision and told me if I still decided to stay somewhere else that night then we would not work out. As much as I love her i still went to my parents' house that night.

I am tired of all of the fighting over petty stuff. I am tired of being responsible for EVERYTHING with no recognition. I am tired of hearing Kylie's typical two year old behavior is a result of my bad parenting. I am tired of coming in second to her friends and whatever else she has going on. Work widow I can handle, out with your friends I cannot.

We tried talking, counseling, setting schedules and making efforts to spend more time togetehr but none of it worked. It has been going on for months and it has all just gotten to be too muchl We still love each other but we do not work as a couple anymore.

So instead of a typical stressful Monday I am dealing with an even worse one. I am writing up shared parenting agreements and how we are splitting finances and everything else so it can all be taken care of and there are no petty arguments later. We agreed to be civil about everything and so far so good but it is more than I ever imagined taking on...

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: :(

• Options
    So sorry...I'm here too.  Sending support to you.  And are you still in TWW?  Oh dear...
  • Options
    tdmklmtdmklm member
    Oh, 2mommies. I'm so sorry you're in that place. If you want to talk, let me know.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so sorry.  Things here have been rough too.  Hugs.  We are here if you need us.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That sounds miserable - I'm sorry.
    The word you're looking for is SEX.  I promise.  No, it's not gender.  It's sex.  You're welcome.
  • Options
    I'm sorry. I'm glad you are standing up for yourself and doing what you need to do to make things better. xo
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Oh no! I am incredibly sorry. This must be so painful. Sending huge hugs to you.
  • Options
    I am so sorry. I know how hard you have tried to make this work. Left Hug
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    So sorry to hear this - sending good vibes xo
    IUI #1 - 10 April 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #2 - 05 May 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #3 - 05 July 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #4 - 30 August 2012 medicated and monitoredLetrozole and Ovidrel Trigger 
    IUI #5 - 27 September 2012 Letrozole 
    BFP! 9 October 2012 Betas:- 12DPO 16; 16DPO 96; 18DPO 315

Baby Alarico born on 28 June 2013!!

• Options
    I'm sorry.  It sounds like you've tried a lot of different solutions to get things back on track.  Maybe now just isn't the time for it to happen.  Do what you need to to take care of yourself and Ky.  Best of luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm sorry. Sending lots of hugs your way.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you are having to deal with this but good job standing up for yourself, you are doing the best thing for you and Ky right now.
  • Options
    Sending lot of (((hugs))) your way!  You have to do what is best for you and Ky!  Let us know if you need anything.
    M & M
    06/12 - BFP!!!!
    Beta #1 15dpo - 256
    Beta #2 18dpo - 1097
    6wk U/S on 07/02 ~ TWINS!!!
    EDD 02/21/13
    09/10/12 Found out it's two Boys!!!! Sam and Jake
    Jacob and Samuel born 1/29/13 at 36 weeks. photo F489900B-BB44-4C44-ACD1-ABB73509E3B2-9032-000005E7AE7EF53E.jpg Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you find yourself in this place - we are here for you!
  • Options

Thanks everyone for your support. I really feel like this is best for me and Ky. If I even thought there were any other solution I would have stayed there. I have been suprisingly clam throughout the process. we have remained civil and in agreement for the most part on what to do with all of our things. Ky and I are staying with my mom for now (about ten minutes from our house) until I can find some place for us in my price range. We are rotating nights and days off with Ky. Everythign is in writing now which is good, we are waiting to sign it until we get advice from a 3rd party.

As far as TWW still no BFP or AF but a blood test confrimed negative. That has nothing to do with our decision. Maybe we would have tried harder to salvage if it had been otherwise but I think eventually it would have ended up here...

• Options
    I am glad to hear you are doing ok getting some things settled. I hope my question about the TWW was not rude. I only meant to recognize that being in a TWW would multiply the stress no matter what the outcome (of the TWW or the relationship).  I have a friend whose previous relationship ended during a TWW, and it was really hard on her.  Hang in there and let us know how we can help.
  • Options

imagemadisonpeas:
    I am glad to hear you are doing ok getting some things settled. I hope my question about the TWW was not rude. I only meant to recognize that being in a TWW would multiply the stress no matter what the outcome (of the TWW or the relationship).  I have a friend whose previous relationship ended during a TWW, and it was really hard on her.  Hang in there and let us know how we can help.

Not rude at all. I forgot I had not even shared the bloodwork thing here. The board is the only place that it is known we are even tyring (other than our KD and my bff) so you guys are the only ones that have even asked about it!

• Options

It must be the moon or something ... because we are at each other throats too .. I am hoping it will pass... But I understand .. HUGS - Pm or email me if you like or FM me .. .

Ugg 

- J

- 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    hlkehlke member
    Oh, twomommies, I am so sad to hear this is where you and Ann are at, but glad that you are able to take the space you need for your own emotional health and to be a good mom to Ky. *hugs*
    Same sex couple TTC with donor sperm.  I am 35 and carrying.  Endometriosis and DOR.
    AMH 0.5, AFC 5-8, FSH 7ish

IVF #1 - antagonist.  Empty follicle syndrome.  1 retrieved, 0 fertilized.
    IVF #2 - antagonist.  Ovulated early.  3 retrieved, 2 fertilized, 0 blasts
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear this.
    Married my wife 8/2007 ~ TTC #1 since 7/2011
    9 IUIs = 9 BFNs
    IVF October 2012: 22 eggs retrieved, 17 fertilized, 5 frozen
    ET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Blighted ovum discovered at 7w5d; D&E
    FET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Missed m/c discovered at 9w5d; D&E
    Karyotyping: normal ~ RPL Testing: normal ~ Hysteroscopy: normal
    FET #2: 1 blast transferred 10/25; BFP 10/31!
    EDD 7/13/14 ~ Induced at 37w4d due to pre-eclampsia ~ Born on 6/28/14
    *Everyone welcome*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry.  It sounds like you tried very hard to make it work and it just wasn't.  My thoughts are with you and Kylie and Ann too, and I hope you can find some peace soon.  
    TTC with PCOS since July 2011.
    IVF Oct/Nov 2012
    Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 190, Beta #3 = 1044
    Cautiously optimistic.
  • Options
    I am so sorry. It sounds like you both are trying to take care of Ky now.  My thoughts are with you.
  • Options

So sorry to hear this news.

FWIW, my parents divorced when I was very young and I am eternally grateful that they did. Instead of one very unhappy home, I had two happy ones.

Take care of yourself. I hope things go as smoothly as they can.

Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"