Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Left lid off formula can

also posted in 0-3m board...I figured I'd post here because you have maybe dealt with this situation. 

After DD's 5am feeding this morning, I never replaced the lid to her powdered formula. Upon waking at 9am I discovered this, immediately scooped off the top layer, and covered it. I fed her from a new can of formula. Is it ok to use the other one? Have you ever? My house is air conditioned so it is cool and dry.

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Left lid off formula can

• Options
    Is there a number that you can call on the formula can? I bet the producing company would know the best thing to do. I hope you don't have to throw it out!
  • Options

Unless you have some odd bug infestation in your house or a rodent population on your counters, you are just fine.

I promise.

There was a time a few months in I was so stressed and tired I'm pretty sure the lid never made it back on the formula can until the end of the day.

I mean think about, what really is going to happen to it? If you at all trust your housekeeping skills it's fine.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I def wouldn't worry about it!
    BFP#1 11/10* DS Born via Cesarean 7/11* BFP#2 EDD 1/31/14 *M/C 6/13* BFP #3 RCS 3/14/14
    Brothers!
    "I wish that I could bake a cake, made out of rainbows and smiles. And we would all eat it and be happy." 
  • Options
    DH left the lid off the can multiple times when he would get up in the night. LO is fine. Never had any issues. So I would use it.
    image   Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"