Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Snap-n-go for Britax?

Do any of you have a Britax B-safe car seat and a snap-n-go type stroller that fits it? I don't want to buy the travel system, instead I would like to get a snap-n-go. Recommendations?

TIA! 

BFP 9/27/11, EDD 6/3/12, Missed MC 9w3d BFP 1/1/12 EDD 9/7/12 Natural MC 6w3d BFP 5/8/12, EDD 1/15/13 IT'S A GIRL :)Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Snap-n-go for Britax?

• Options
    We have the B-Safe and the Snap-N-Go. Haven't put them together yet, but that was on the list for this weekend. If no one else has insight, I'll let you know how it works once we get it up and going. :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We have the B-Safe and I'm pretty sure (though I may be wrong) that you can only use it for Britax strollers and not another brands snap-n-go. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So, the B-Safe is too wide for the Snap N Go. It says it fits the Britax Companion and the Chaperone though. (by too wide, I mean it fits but one sidebar fits into the base and the other rests on the side beam part, this it's not level.)

• Options
    Although the Internet is saying that if you take off the stroller adapter parts on the side (that are used to click it into the Britax strollers), it will fit into the Snap N Go. I guess I need to do more research to figure it out. 

• Options
    LeahEnLeahEn member

imagelinzeek44:
    Although the Internet is saying that if you take off the stroller adapter parts on the side (that are used to click it into the Britax strollers), it will fit into the Snap N Go. I guess I need to do more research to figure it out. 

Thanks for sharing your experience...  It's frusterating that this info seems so difficult to find! I guess I'll keep looking... Good luck w your research :)

BFP 9/27/11, EDD 6/3/12, Missed MC 9w3d BFP 1/1/12 EDD 9/7/12 Natural MC 6w3d BFP 5/8/12, EDD 1/15/13 IT'S A GIRL :)Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageLeahEn:

imagelinzeek44:

Thanks for sharing your experience...  It's frusterating that this info seems so difficult to find! I guess I'll keep looking... Good luck w your research :)

Lurker here... I'm so confused with my research, too. Do you have the the Snap & Go EX Universal? I know there's two different snap & go's, and on the baby trend site it says the ex universal fits all Britax carseats. Is that the one that you're trying? I'll be really bummed if it ends up not fitting!  

Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

An update:

I called Baby Trend to check because the Universal says "all Britax" and yet rumor has it that there are issues with the B-Safe on it.

I was on hold for a while but finally got someone who says the B-Safe is not compatible with ANY of the Snap N Go. They don't recommend it because it won't fit safely and they haven't done additional testing, etc. 

(I did politely point out that they might want to change their web description of the Universal Snap N Go because it says "All Britax.")

Looks like I'm going to be lugging my sorta heavy B-Ready base around more than I anticipated. Fingers crossed that the LO won't mind me wearing him. 

• Options
    imagelinzeek44:

An update:

I called Baby Trend to check because the Universal says "all Britax" and yet rumor has it that there are issues with the B-Safe on it.

I was on hold for a while but finally got someone who says the B-Safe is not compatible with ANY of the Snap N Go. They don't recommend it because it won't fit safely and they haven't done additional testing, etc. 

(I did politely point out that they might want to change their web description of the Universal Snap N Go because it says "All Britax.")

Looks like I'm going to be lugging my sorta heavy B-Ready base around more than I anticipated. Fingers crossed that the LO won't mind me wearing him. 

Thanks for sharing. This is pretty upsetting, as I had intended on using the snap n go for the first couple months. Luckily I haven't purchased it yet. Unluckily, I already bought the B Safe infant seat.

BabyFruit Ticker

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Stacy has read 24 books toward her goal of 35 books.
    hide
  • Options
    imagelinzeek44:

An update:

Thanks for the update! What a bummer though (but glad you pointed out to them they might want to fix their description). I too am hoping LO likes to be worn now... we were hoping to take the Snap & Go on vacation with us instead of the B-Agile (didnt want it to get messed up on the airplane!).  

Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagejamers22:
    imagelinzeek44:

An update:

Thanks for the update! What a bummer though (but glad you pointed out to them they might want to fix their description). I too am hoping LO likes to be worn now... we were hoping to take the Snap & Go on vacation with us instead of the B-Agile (didnt want it to get messed up on the airplane!).  

I'm nervous about taking the B-Ready on the airplane too... especially since they discontinued the travel bag for it. :( It's just a bummer.  

• Options
    I have a Britax B-Safe car seat and a snap n go baby trend stroller but the B-Safe car seat does not fit.  Any suggestions???
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"