December 2010 Moms
Options

Apparently, P knows "octopus"

lol.   We were reading "Fred and Ted" and the page where they are underwater, she just points to & says octopus.  I didn't know she knew that!  lol

Re: Apparently, P knows "octopus"

• Options

Haha, awesome!

I love when they whip out random words like that! Maybe she's been reading the book without you in her spare time ;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imagebosha711:

Haha, awesome!

I love when they whip out random words like that! Maybe she's been reading the book without you in her spare time ;)

She totally does that!  She'll just grab a book from her shelf & "read" for a bit! lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Awe!  That's cute!  I like when Nate comes up with things I had no idea he knew too.  Octopus is a big word though!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Wow, pulling a 3 syllable one from the air is impressive!  Go P!
    photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg
  • Options
    Lol it's funny how they pick those things up!  L knows that word, too, but she says it a little bit differently.  Hard to explain when your child is running around saying "puss."

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    That's awesome. Lily surprises me with random words sometimes. But if you ask her to say a word and she doesn't think she can pull it off, her response is "no".

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    That is awesome!  I asked Jack if he could say it and he responded with 'aahputs'.  Lol
    I used to be a big deal.  Now I'm just old. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"