September 2012 Moms
Options

WWYD? Registry deals

I've been keeping track of my two registries to make sure items don't get discontinued and such, but I've mainly been keeping track of the stroller we want. When I set up the registries it was cheaper to buy the stroller at Target than at BRU (by ~$35) but now it's cheaper and on sale at BRU by more than $50. My mom expressed interest in purchasing it for us awhile ago so I keep her up to date on the price changes do she can get a better deal but now I'm wondering if the prices keep fluctuating on this thing so much if I should just take it off the registries altogether especially since it is a higher priced item and go purchase where the better deal is after my two showers have happened. Thoughts? I felt I had good intentions to make sure people had the better deal by which registry it was on but now I'm thinking it's too much a hassle for me to do, too confusing for everyone else, and too expensive so just remove it anyway.

Re: WWYD? Registry deals

• Options
    I wouldn't take it off but I would make it as purchased so you can uncheck it and buy it where it's a better deal with you completion coupon. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'd go ahead and buy it now!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I wouldn't take it off. In fact, if you wanted you could put it on both registries. If you are checking them anyway, just delete the spare once the other is purchased. People are pretty smart and should be able to figure it out even if you don't. They also usually will check for the better price themselves. I registered for a big item at BRU and my aunt bought it from target since I was registered there and it was cheaper. 

What brand of stroller are you getting? Babies R Us is have a huge sale on Chicco car seat/stroller combos. You have to look for the code though, otherwise is appears to be full price instead of 25% off.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks. I'm actually registered for a Chicco. So there is a sale now? No wonder lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"