July 2012 Moms
Options

Feeling like a ticking time bomb whose life is on hold

I'm due Monday and sitting here, inside because it's too hot outside, letting my kids watch way too much tv, don't feel like cooking and sent hubby out to get food for us.  Just waiting to go into labor.

We did get out this morning and run errands which was good - but went 5 min away.

I feel bad - like the kids lives are on hold - but they seem to be having fun.  I think we'll go in the kiddy pool tonight : ) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyName Ticker

Re: Feeling like a ticking time bomb whose life is on hold

• Options
    oncoRNoncoRN member
    The kids will be fine for a bit, I'm sure they are loving the extra TV and take-out food ;) Rest up mama!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Yup- being induced monday so I hear ya. I have been doing nothing. H has been cleaning all day, I have cleaned out DD's clothes and backed up our pictures to hard drives- all inside stuff. It is too hot and I know DD is bored but I don't have the motivation to do anything. Tonight and tomorrow night are take out nights I have no desire to cook.Luckily my parents come tomorrow so that will keep DD busy and maybe outside.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I feel like that today too, and I am not as far along as you.  Luckily we have a hot tub on summer mode so they got to play in the 'big' baby pool.  They can both swim and were supervised, we also ran errands this morning.  They have been watching movies, playing Uno, and are generally behaving.  I felt guilty though...for dinner they ate Whold Grain Cars Chicken Nuggets, pears and pretzel sticks....not our norm, but they are loving it:)  It is super hot in South Carolina:(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I hear you - I feel like I'm neglecting DD. I'm not really, but I'd rather be out doing things with her like walking to the playground and sitting on the floor playing. I feel like a really lame mom right now.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Peeper Summarized
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"