Late Term and Child Loss

Question & Vent (long)

I know I don't pop up too often but I will admit I've been very disconnected to the world lately :/

Questions first: Aaron was my first baby I actually gave birth to, my first pregnancy was an early m/c but my body didn't take long to go back to normal. Well lately I've been getting severe pains in my back and abdomen. It's not constant just comes in waves. It's like a stabbing pain and gets worse when I move. Has anyone else had pain like this? I go back to the Dr for my 6 weeks on the 9th and will ask her about it too but wanted to see if anyone else has had this problem. (I know it could be that I haven't exercised lately but it's100+ degrees outside, no thanks).

Vent:A little background, my FI and I have been staying with my parents for the duration of the pregnancy due to the fact that I had to leave work on Dr's orders after they found a ScH early on and wanted to make sure Aaron was okay.  This has been really hard because after that my FI has had trouble with jobs, people only want him for a little while during the busy season when they hired him to be full-time. So it hurt us financially (luckily he went back to his old job recently and they are really glad he is back because he's really good at it). After my Dr's appt I am also returning to work so we can get back in sync with everything.

The other problem we have is the fact that I have 3 younger step-brothers, the oldest of them being 14.  To put it simply this kid is one of the worst I've ever met and everyone that meets him says this. So my parents set rules for them and what-not, but that doesn't work. This kid wants to run around and act like an adult so that's how we treat him then my step-mom gets upset and says he's just a kid. So anyway, she went on vacation with one of her girlfriend this past week and the first day she leaves my FI and her son get into it. What happened was that her son was running around yelling and my FI told him to stop and her kid just lost it. I was across the house and all I heard was her son yelling and cussing "get out of my house, why the f*** are you even here, I wish they'd kick you out" etc. So maybe 15 minutes later my dad gets home from work, tells us to pack and leave knowing our vehicle is a POS right now, we have no money cause we give it all to them for our apparently "over-due bills", and we literally have no where to go. Really?! So he talks to my step-mom and she's like, "don't make them leave, blah blah blah" She gets back from vacation yesterday and we all talk about it and her reason for us not leaving is we are the only reason she can afford the house we're in (lies, they just blow money. My dad is an E8 in the army and I know the bills and his paycheck. He can afford the house), and because we owe them $1,100 worth of bills. So now I need to get back to work ASAP so we can pay them off (I keep track of our money and bills and don't understand how it's that much but whatever) and move out! We're both stressed, both frustrated, and it honestly seems like nothing can go right for us, ever!

Okay, vent over. Sorry it was so long and rambly and pointless...have some cake now https://1.bp.blogspot.com/--q53tDe89Ws/TtH2YZcrIPI/AAAAAAAAAw8/eOZO2QNBNhI/s1600/i-love-chocolate-cake.jpg

Stephanie Lynn 
*BFP3:7/10/14 EDD: 3/19/15--Renley Alexander born 3/12/15!!*
11/17/14-adopted a furbaby named Luna (born 9/05/14)
BFP2: 11/25/11-Aaron Alexander born sleeping at 31 weeks on 05/31/12
BFP1: 07/28/11-EDD:3/19/12, natural MC 09/12/11 at 12 wks-HB and growth stopped at 6wks
S&A together since 05/14/11

Re: Question & Vent (long)

• Wow that's a pretty stressful situation. I don't have much help for you but if you think $1100 is more than what you really "owe" I would ask them to show you now they came to that number. 

I hope things get better for you quickly. And it really sucks that you are. Now dealing with this on top of everything else. I wish you the best of luck. 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Ok well question first-

THe pain could be scar tissue.  After any birth, CS, Vag, D&E, D&C any of them there is scar tissue from the pulling of the ute, and the damage from the pregnancy. 

The scar tissue can adhere to tubes and ovaries and cause pain durring but not only ovulation, AF, sex, movement.

I have it and have had it since my CS with Kam.  It sucks, when I Ovualate it feels like I am being stabbed.  And it is in the back alot b/c my ovaries are farther back than most.

As for the rest I am so so sorry.  You need to keep track of your bills while you are still there so she can't tack more on there. 

And if you don't want to stay there than don't.  If you find somewhere than go there and pay them back in increments.  I am sorry you are going through all this at once.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies, we're trying really hard to get back on track.

Pottermommy: I didn't think about scar tissue. It has subsided the last 2 days but I am talking to my Dr on the 9th. Also, we were going to train an owl to bring Aaron a Hogwarts letter when he was 11 then take him to HP world lol Thought you'd enjoy that :)

Stephanie Lynn 
    *BFP3:7/10/14 EDD: 3/19/15--Renley Alexander born 3/12/15!!*
    11/17/14-adopted a furbaby named Luna (born 9/05/14)
    BFP2: 11/25/11-Aaron Alexander born sleeping at 31 weeks on 05/31/12
    BFP1: 07/28/11-EDD:3/19/12, natural MC 09/12/11 at 12 wks-HB and growth stopped at 6wks
    S&A together since 05/14/11

• When I was 4 weeks out from delivery I had terrible pain in my abdomen and back.  It would start higher up and shoot down my right side into my lower abdomen.  It coincided with my first period after delivery so I thought that it was related to that.  It got so bad that I had to go back into the hospital and it turned out to be kidney stones.  My doc. said that they are pretty common after delivery.  They do get worse with movement because depending on where the stone is they can get pinched along the way.  I'm not saying it's that, but it might be worth asking about.  Also, kidney stones can be recurring so they might not hurt for a little while and then come back.  And you don't always know if you've passed them because they can break up and get smaller as they move through your track. 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• I'm sorry you're having to deal with that situation on top of everything else. I hope you are able to get it sorted out and get back to some kind of normal-ness soon. Big hugs!
    **Warning: Losses and living child mentioned**
    BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.
    BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.
    BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

imageView Full Size Imageimageimage
    January PAL Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"