December 2011 Moms
Options

FFFC?

Any confessions out there?

I love reading these, but never have anything good.  Here's my lame confession of the day:  MIL has LO for the morning so that I can sort through all my school stuff.  (What to keep, donate, toss...since I won't be teaching much next year, I won't be able to stash everything at school, and we don't have a ton of storage space here.  I'm trying to limit myself to just 2 big bins...)  These piles been sitting in the living room for nearly 3 weeks and I haven't touched them.  Embarrassed

Okay...bump break over, back to sorting, organizing, and storing.  Hopefully you have better confessions than mine and I'll have something entertaining to read on my next bump break :)

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: FFFC?

• Options
    I'm listening to Christmas music. Yes I realize it's June.  I couldnt find anything on my ipod that I wanted to listen to and I stumbled across it.  It makes me happy and since the last Christmas season was a tad chaotic, I'm making up for it now. Freak I know.

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
    5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
    DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I keep finding myself snooping through DH's stuff - his texts, Internet browsing history, email, Facebook, etc. I have absolutely no reason to be suspicious or not trust him ( and FTR have found nothing remotely scandalous in my searches). I don't know if it's postpartum hormones or insecurity with my new body but I'm terrified he's not satisfied with me anymore. I've talked to him about my fears numerous times and he says he's never been happier and never loved me more. I just wish I could believe him and quit being a pathetic snooping wife. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I start a new job on July 9th. It's perfect and I hope with all my heart that it falls through. I do not want to leave my Baby Bug. Waahhhhh!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    When DS woke from a late afternoon nap, I picked him up and he reached for my mom  (who cares for him during the day). I pretended I didn't notice, but I did and it nearly ripped me to pieces inside.
  • Options
    I gave DS Benadryl last night to help him sleep. He has a cold and wakes himself up from the coughing. We all needed a longer stretch of sleep. We also found out he has the beginnings of a double EI, fun stuff.
    Baby Charchie born 12/22/2011
  • Options
    I cried a little when I read about the 6 month EBF successes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Im addicted to hydromile driving - I think thats what its called. I "play" a game with myself when driving home to see what the most MPG I can get.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options
    I suck at cooking.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageJammieJk:
    When DS woke from a late afternoon nap, I picked him up and he reached for my mom  (who cares for him during the day). I pretended I didn't notice, but I did and it nearly ripped me to pieces inside.

I'm sorry. Sad

My FFFC - I ate 2 brownies for breakfast and plan to eat more for lunch!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I finished off an entire jar of peanut butter over the last 2 days.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Charlie - 12/11/2011 * Surprise! #2 - EDD 2/17/2015

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I haven't folded any laundry in about 2 weeks! So DH, myself, and LO have been living out of the laundry basket Embarrassed I HATE DOING LAUNDRY!

• Options
    I ate homemade (by my mom) strawberry cheesecake ice cream for lunch, and I now feel a little sick.
    OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My lighter hearted ffffc: my husband comes home at dinner time after being away since Tuesday morning. I have LOTS of chores to do over the next 8 hours. Of course, I made sure A and I slept in until 10
  • Options
    I hate having to work and would do anything to be a SAHM.  I've been looking every day for either a part-time job close to home or a job where they offer day-care on site so I can have DS close to me.  I don't think I'll make it here much longer, but I also don't want to put DH in a bad position financially.  We could make it work with just his salary, but it would be extremely difficult so I can't be selfish.
  • Options

imagejvg6909:
    I suck at cooking.

Me too. I also suck at taking photos.

• Options
    I'm a Dr. Laura fan.  DH and I listen to her podcasts on long drives...and he likes it too.
  • Options

imageJammieJk:

Ditto Sad... Only CC wasn't napping, this was after I had gotten home from work and I asked how her day was and she looked at my mom and reached for her [;(]

• Options
    imageMelicakes:

imageJammieJk:

Ditto Sad... Only CC wasn't napping, this was after I had gotten home from work and I asked how her day was and she looked at my mom and reached for her [;(]

Similar thing for me, too.  As my mother was leaving last night (she cares for him at our house), I was trying to get him to take a little rest.  He craned his neck around to watch her leave and started crying.  I tried to convince myself that it was for other reasons, but I didn't do a good job of it.  It is killing me a little.

• Options
    sagoonsagoon member
    I haven't worked out in a couple weeks.  I was stressing so much about fitting a workout in during Calvin's naps and if he didn't want to sleep I would feel like I failed at keeping up with my exercise routine.  Since I stopped doing it I've been so much happier.  And dropped two pounds for some mysterious reason.

Jan17 Sept Sig: Pumpkin Spice gone too far
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I checked the bump a couple times while in Italy when we had wifi-- I know I was supposed to be enjoying my vacation but I couldn't resist just checking in on the board :)
  • Options
    imagejsgrl613:
    imageMelicakes:

imageJammieJk:

Similar thing for me, too.  As my mother was leaving last night (she cares for him at our house), I was trying to get him to take a little rest.  He craned his neck around to watch her leave and started crying.  I tried to convince myself that it was for other reasons, but I didn't do a good job of it.  It is killing me a little.

You guys are making me cry... *sniffle*

• Options
    I dropped my lunch on the floor at work... and Im thinking about still eating it bc I am STARVING and dont have time to go out and get something Embarrassed

• Options
    imageMrsRucinski85:
    I dropped my lunch on the floor at work... and Im thinking about still eating it bc I am STARVING and dont have time to go out and get something Embarrassed
    Sucky! I am a freakn bear, im talking no one should be around me if I dont eat so I would probably inspect it and eat it, as a last resort. I feel for you though. :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I really think I pissed off the karma gods or something. My luck is just terrible.

Last nights issues and now today I am vomiting every time I stand up.

Pretty sure I am getting what ever the kids had (once again) it sucks. All I want is a little break from the bad and a little bit of good news and health in my life. 

• Options

I'm a little embarassed to confess, however this is "flame free" so here it goes:

We are going out of town for a week starting tomorrow.  With not fitting in my pre-preg clothes and having a very limited wardrobe, I didn't want to wear too much and have to do laundry again before packing so...

In an effort to make it look different by changing shoes and accessories I confess I've been wearing the same two outfits to work all week.  (Tues-Fri)

GO HOKIES!

• Options

I have a friend who is constantly saying things about B's "future wife", "future kids", "future whatever". I know she's trying to be cute and clever with her little comments, but they really just irk me. He's a baby, I don't want to think about his future wife/children/whatever until he's older. Example. B's  favorite white noise to fall asleep to is the vacuum cleaner sound. She's constantly saying, "I feel bad for his future wife. She'll tell him to vacuum the living room and the next thing she knows she'll hear a plop and he'll be asleep on the floor."

It's kind of cute, kind of clever, but still. I'm tired of hearing it.  

Lilypie First Birthday tickersPitaPata Dog tickers
  • Options
    I had nothing but Diet Coke to drink until 2:30 today...terrible! I really wish I could stop but I am back to being totally addicted to caffeine.
    BFP #1 on 11/19/10, m/c 12/5/10
    BFP #2 on 4/12/11, J born on 12/14/11

• Options

It's too hot to do anything today.  So I think I'm going to just sit and read all day and let DS play on the floor after his nap.

And I just had icecream and brownie for lunch.  (It was too hot for anything else!)

• Options
    imagevedwards:

I'm a little embarassed to confess, however this is "flame free" so here it goes:
    We are going out of town for a week starting tomorrow.  With not fitting in my pre-preg clothes and having a very limited wardrobe, I didn't want to wear too much and have to do laundry again before packing so...
    In an effort to make it look different by changing shoes and accessories I confess I've been wearing the same two outfits to work all week.  (Tues-Fri)

This made me chuckle!

I wear the same pants to work M-Thurs AND I dont wash them, unless the baby gets them dirty or the dogs get me really dirty. I wear a different shirt just bc I always get BM on it and I feel like I smell like milk all day.
    The only reason I wear different pants on Fri-Sat is because I can wear jeans... but I wear the same pair Fir-Sat and sometimes Sunday. LOL

• Options
    This may be really bad, but here goes... I'm about to start outting my cousins 'big secret' of being in jail. He molested his niece (gross I know!), and is doing a year in jail for it. Meanwhile, his wife is telling everyone he's deployed and when asked where ppl can send care packages to, she tells them to send them to her and she will just send them to him. It makes me sick that they are hiding it from everyone and when extended family asks how he is, I'm supposed to lie for them. Plus she gets mad when anyone in the family has anything to do with the little girl! It's not her fault your dh is a d*&che and you're making him out to be a hero. Oh, and he's already been kicked out of the guards for this, so that bothers me even more that she's lying to everyone. I'm sorry, but if he f'd up, he has to deal with the consequences of it! The fb comments of 'oh, I'll be praying for his safe return' etc are just getting to me recently!
  • Options
    Yesteray, DH and I both made LO cry while trying to make her laugh. He was making elephant sounds for her while she played with her elephant toy. It was great until he did it while hiding behind the elephant toy....huge pout and tears.
    I heard her way up from a nap, ran in her room and said a little BOO when I peeked over the crib..she started bawling! We both felt so bad, but it was funny too.

We have been trying so hard to get her to laugh. My mom and sis could get her going good while we visited home, and me and DH can't get more than a tiny chuckle out of her lol.
    BFP #2 - MC Aug 2012 - D&C w/ complications
    imageimage
  • Options

My daughter turns 6 months old tomorrow and I have yet to take any video of her with our camcorder. I have a couple of lame iPhone videos but that's it. I've been so focused on getting her into a routine and getting her asleep that I don't take many pictures. Poor kid is going to have a complex later in life. 

Tussie Mussie, your daughter is so freaking cute. I always love seeing your siggy pics.  

• Options

imagelaken256:
    This may be really bad, but here goes... I'm about to start outting my cousins 'big secret' of being in jail. He molested his niece (gross I know!), and is doing a year in jail for it. Meanwhile, his wife is telling everyone he's deployed and when asked where ppl can send care packages to, she tells them to send them to her and she will just send them to him. It makes me sick that they are hiding it from everyone and when extended family asks how he is, I'm supposed to lie for them. Plus she gets mad when anyone in the family has anything to do with the little girl! It's not her fault your dh is a d*&che and you're making him out to be a hero. Oh, and he's already been kicked out of the guards for this, so that bothers me even more that she's lying to everyone. I'm sorry, but if he f'd up, he has to deal with the consequences of it! The fb comments of 'oh, I'll be praying for his safe return' etc are just getting to me recently!

How is he only in jail for a year? How has nothing been published in a newspaper? I'd be telling EVERYBODY so that people keep their kids far far away from him. Your cousin's wife needs a swift f*cking kick in the teeth.

• Options

beka - you don't mince words!

Laken - go tell it from the mountains!  I would have called your cousin's wife out on that crap and everyone would know.

• Options
    imagecookinitup:

beka - you don't mince words!

Laken - go tell it from the mountains!  I would have called your cousin's wife out on that crap and everyone would know.

Beka- no you don't and I like it! 

I agree, I don't think I could let someone hide that!

• Options

imagelaken256:

If I were you I would have told everyone! Especially parents! 

• Options
    Trust me, I've wanted to. I usually just steer clear of it bc I've only had one person ask me (and she's a mentally handicapped cousin that rarely gets out and her dad knows but no one has told her), but its been killing me to keep quiet. His wife has 4 kids (2 baby girls with him same age as my two), and an older girl and boy from different relationships, and she hasn't told their fathers. If I knew who they were or how to contact them, I would def tell their dads bc I don't think he should be in the same house as them! But it has been in the paper, but the crime was done in a different city than they live in, so no one in her family (or ours who is from a different part of the state), is any wiser to that. They ended up lessening the charges somehow (idk the full court details), so he got off with a year. I finally deleted her off fb bc I know I would say something, but he's such a golden child to his parents that everyone is taking up for him. It's sickening and pathetic, and my children will never be around him. He apologized to all of the family members and crap, but I still think he's lower than dirt and no matter what he says, he is f'd up in the head and I don't think counseling or any of that will fix him....
  • Options
    But yeah, I'm over hiding it and will be telling anyone who asks exactly where he is and what for. I told dh I was going to send a mass message on fb explaining to everyone that he wasn't deployed and the real story, but he says I'm just causing drama and need to leave it alone. It just irks me to end!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"