Multiples
Options

wwyd ?

My bff is supposed to go to the hospital with me since my ex probably won't be there ! I scheduled my cs a couple of days ago and I gave her the date but for some reason she has cut the worst attitude with me ! I ask her to call me and she says I have to wait like her kids do and I need to get used to it ( her exact words )! WTH ? I just wanted her to call because I have really bad carpal tunnel in my hand and it hurts to text ! This is not the first time she has acted like that recently !  Would you want someone acting like that to go to the hospital with you ? I have another friend that really wants to go but I'm not sure if I really want anyone there ..... My ex should really be there but he continues to be a selfish jerk ! wwyd ? I'm just miserable and confused right now !
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: wwyd ?

• Options

Obviously this being an online forum and not knowing you or the people involved, take my advice with a grain of salt.

But I really could not handle a "friend" who treated me that way, especially now with everything involved with raising twins.  I just don't have time for the drama or people who cannot be supportive and a good friend.  

Maybe you should back off and just let her reach out to you if she wants to?  It is hard to do this but if a friendship is becoming a one way street, it is no longer a true friendship.  

You can also give her an "out" if you want to as far as the delivery.  See if she actually does not want to be there.

I'm sorry you are not on good terms with your ex.  That is a very difficult situation....hugs to you! 

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I don't know your situation, but I recommend you find real help and real fast.  Recovery after a c section and taking care of twins is no joke.  I could not have done it without my husband.  You need a family member who will be with you 24-7 to help.  Not just at the hospital but once you are home.  
    IVF#1 May 2011 15 Eggs Retrieved, 11 Fertilized using ICSI + HPT on 6/9/11 Beta #1 420 Beta #2 2167 US 7/1 TWINS!! Due 2/18/2012 Brooke and Nora born at 35.6 weeks Jan 20th 2012
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagelmydogally:
    I don't know your situation, but I recommend you find real help and real fast.  Recovery after a c section and taking care of twins is no joke.  I could not have done it without my husband.  You need a family member who will be with you 24-7 to help.  Not just at the hospital but once you are home.  

Yes, it is a difficult situation.... I find it sad that any man could not love his own boys but I guess it happens ! Who knows, things may change but for now I'm prepared to do it on my own ! I have friends who have offered to help here and there ....but for the most part I'll be on my own ! I was a nanny for twins (20 years ago ) so I know how difficult it can be.... and believe me the mother of those twins did NOTHING ! I know it will be hard but I can do it .... I don't have any choice ! As for the pp comment.... I think I might have another friend go  to the hospital with me.... she has been there for me... drives almost an hour to come down and cleans up for me ! I haven't heard from my "rude" friend so that's her loss.... I have more important things to worry about right now ! Thanks for your input .... it really helps alot !

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"