Late Term and Child Loss
Options

feeling a little bitter today...

Of the gazillion friends who were pregnant at the same time as us, all but one has had their baby.  I was (pretty much) fine with all of them.  The last is due within two weeks... and I'm NOT fine.  I'm not happy for them.  I don't ever want to see their baby.  I don't really ever want to see them.  I feel like this makes me a terrible friend and a miserable person for thinking this, but what bothers me more than that is that I really don't care if it does.  Unfortunately DH grew up with the dad and they are very close friends so I will have no choice but to continue to socialize with them.  We were the first of all our friends to get pregnant.  Now we'll be the last to bring home a baby.  Maybe it's just because these particular ones mark the end of this round of pregnancies?  I'm not sure.  What a life this is that we all lead....
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: feeling a little bitter today...

• Options
    I feel the same way with my stepsister. She had her 3rd, her first girl, a month before my due date and I don't ever want to go visit my parents b/c then I'd have to see her and her DD. I feel so bad feeling like that. (((Hugs))) We all know how it is.
    Tim 12/30/00 Brad 4/30/02 Alex 9/29/03 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    I am so sorry you are feeling bad about how you feel.  I think sometimes you just have to feel it, even though it stinks and seems irrational.  I have some similar feelings toward people in my life too.  Big, huge ((hugs)).
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"