January 2011 Moms
Options

If you could...

Hop on a plane right now, just you and your LO, where would you go?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: If you could...

• Options
    Hmm, we would either go to Hawaii and just swim every day all day, or go to that Seasame Steet place in PA and see her buddy  "Ello!!!" lol

• Options

Disney! We're going to Sesame place sometime during the Summer.

I need to go places where she will be entertained so that's why I chose Disney.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Without DH? :( I guess I'd go to Florida to visit my family. I'd hate to go anywhere super exciting without him. Poor guy hasn't had a real vacation in 2.5 years.
  • Options
    Hawaii.

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We will join you gals in Hawaii.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

To the Atlantis in the Bahamas. My favorite place! (Well, one of). I'd second Hawaii but the plane ride with JT scares the beejesus out of me. It was hard enough flying with just DH there...I can't imagine entertaining JT for that long in such a confined space.

Unless it's a private jet.... 

• Options

Wow... my first instinct is to say the Omaha zoo. I am not much for breaking out of my midwest area unless I'm flying over seas, and I would rather do that with my H and when I'm not preggo. I want to have some drinks and really take in the sites.

I guess I don't really know what child friendly areas are out there in many other states and I think disney would be more fun when she is a little older.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageskibi83:

Wow... my first instinct is to say the Omaha zoo. I am not much for breaking out of my midwest area unless I'm flying over seas, and I would rather do that with my H and when I'm not preggo. I want to have some drinks and really take in the sites.

I guess I don't really know what child friendly areas are out there in many other states and I think disney would be more fun when she is a little older.

Oh, come on. This is a wildest dreams sort of thing...live a little! Big Smile Go on a Disney cruise or something. 

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageRouensDream:
    imageskibi83:

Oh, come on. This is a wildest dreams sort of thing...live a little! Big Smile Go on a Disney cruise or something. 

haha

• Options

exactly, this is only a fantasy, lets live it up. We dont have to worry about plane rides or our H's in our dreams.

P.S. When do we leave for Hawaii?

• Options
    Honestly if it was just her and I, I would still choose a really large zoo or a water park or maybe something with horse back riding. I like walking and animals and she loves the stroller and animals. I think it would be an all around win. I think my answer to if I could go anywhere with H would be much more adventurous.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"