New to The Bump
Options

Hello bumpers

I have been coming to these message boards since I was about 4-5 months pregnant so I guess it is time to start posting!

I am a first time mom to a 11 week old girl. My name is Jessica and my daughter's name is Penelope, but we call her Penny (hence the screen name). My husband and I were Team Green. Finding out her sex after she was born was incredible and I encourage the pregnant women I know IRL to hold out on finding out the sex because of the thrill it gave us. I am breastfeeding 90% of the time but do give the occasional formula bottle.

I am an RN and work in the emergency department. Right now I am still on maternity leave but will be returning to full time work soon. My husband will be a SAHD for a while, until he takes his RN boards. Yep, we will both be nurses! We have been married for 8 years and have been together for almost 11, since I was 18. Crazy huh?

We are also vegetarians and will be raising our children that way. We have 3 cats and if you called us "crazy cat people" you would probably be correct.

That probably sums up my life right now. So hello to everyone!

Re: Hello bumpers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"