Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Names for Girls

DD is due on 7/18 and getting really stressed about a name. We have some choices but they are in the top 20. I find myself going through all lists again. I get worked up when I think about it to the point where I am over thinking it and confusing myself. Was anyone in this situation ... I do not want to go to baby name boards because most are in the same position. Did any not decide until last minute ? Any changes or suggestions? Any regrets in picking one of the top ten names?

Help this is consuming me:(

Re: Names for Girls

• Options
    LoCarbLoCarb member

We named both girls after they were born in the hospital. H and I couldn't agree on any names and yes, it stressed me out during pg too. We went to the hospital w/ our favorite names and determined the perfect fit after seeing them. Surprisingly, it was really easy at the hospital (after they were born, couldn't agree during labor). Both girls rec'd a name from my list. WinkH fell in love w/ the names after they were born too.

edit: DD1 has a popular name, not in the top 10 and I still love it!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have two girls who have "popular" names...Hannah and Emily. If I have a third girl, I'm sure it will be popular still. I currently like Charlotte, Ava, or Natalie. I love our girl names and don't have any regrets.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"