Single Parents

Goofy kids!

What are some of the goofy things your child/children do that always puts a smile on your face?

- WHEN DD GETS EXCITED SHE GETS REALLY BOUNCY AND BOUNCES UP AND DOWN NUMEROUS TIMES. SO CUTE. 

- WHEN CHANGING DD SHE GRABS HER ANKLES AND BUTTS HER BUTT IN THE ARM...SO GOOFY. 

- DD FREAKS OUT WHEN A FAN IS ON HER. SHE GRABS HER HAIR CAUSE SHE DOESNT WANT IT RUINED EVEN THOUGH SHE DOESNT EVER LET ME DO HER HAIR ANYWAY. 

- WHEN YOUR IN A DIFFERENT ROOM AND SHE STARTS YELLING FOR YOU. SHE WON'T STOP TILL YOU COME TO HER. CUTE AND SOMETIMES ANNOYING HAHA BUT I LOVE HER. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Goofy kids!

• I have way to many to list but this is the one that fresh on my mind since it happend last night.

-My daughter like myself is in love with the guy at the bank who we call "bank boy" when ever we go in to the bank now she turns bright pink and wont stop giggling. She smiles and waves and says "hello big boys" and continues to tell them that Im her momma. Im going to train her to ask "bank boy" if he wants to come out for ice cream with us ;) who can say no to a 2 year old .

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    I made it past my goal I nursed for 1 year and 6 weeks! Im so proud of myself!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"