January 2011 Moms

Really annoying day vent UPDATE

I had such an annoying day yesterday and I just wanted to vent for a minute.

Yesterday DD woke up at 5am and had no interest in going to sleep or just sitting quietly.

I was supposed to have a phone interview with this company that is kind of a big deal. It had taken a while to connect to the right people.
--Originally had a phone interview Thursday at 4:30, was changed to Monday at 9am.
--8:45 am got a call that it had to be changed. Changed to Monday at 2:30 pm.
Waited for call, turned out the made a mistake with scheduling. Rescheduled for Tuesday at 2:30pm.
--Got a call today that the guy had to go fight a ticket. Reschedule for Wednesday at 9am.
I'm not even bothering with finding someone to watch DD for tomorrow morning 'cause I don't believe it's going to happen. I'll just stick her in the stroller and go for a walk if they end up calling.

After all the interview nonsense and being up since 5, I walked to my car (parked a few blocks away in the a lot) so we could go to the pediatrician. DH was already on his way and was almost there (pedi is 30 min away). My car was dead!! DH drove back to pick us and we arrived half an hour late (we had called ahead to let them know).

We were too tired yesterday after the appointment and dinner so we left the car. Today it's pouring rain so I don't know if we're going to get to take care of the car. But it means I can't get groceries (I'm so hungry!) or go to the gym or anything.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13

Re: Really annoying day vent UPDATE

• You are like one bullet point shy of a TTT entry. lol

Sorry you had a crappy day.  I almost wouldnt bother with that interview, that is a major turn off.

• RedZeeRedZee member
    imageMarSamWhitney:

You are like one bullet point shy of a TTT entry. lol

Sorry you had a crappy day.  I almost wouldnt bother with that interview, that is a major turn off.

Sorry - I should have just made it a TTT.

Yeah, part of me doesn't want to bother with the interview and I'm pretty annoyed. But it's the main company that does this and it could be a really great opportunity. Job searching is the worst.

• Loading the player...
  • imageRedZee:
    imageMarSamWhitney:

You are like one bullet point shy of a TTT entry. lol

Sorry - I should have just made it a TTT.

Yeah, part of me doesn't want to bother with the interview and I'm pretty annoyed. But it's the main company that does this and it could be a really great opportunity. Job searching is the worst.

I hope he actually does the interview then, what a pain! Did you figure out what is wrong with your car?

• I just read your TTT, and you dont know yet.  I hope its just a dead battery or something!

• What a bummer! I hope your day today is better ;)
  • RedZeeRedZee member

I finally had the phone interview!! It wasn't very long but it went well. He sent me a mini project to try and said he wants to set up a real interview at their office. Yay! :)

(We still haven't taken care of the car which is dumb of us and means we are homebound completely on this rainy day.)

• RedZeeRedZee member
    We jumped the car and it seems like everything is fine. Yay! What a relief!

• Don'tcha love when they wake up extra early like that!?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"