I registered on the offboard! — The Bump
D.C. Area Babies

I registered on the offboard!

Hey--I live in the DC area and thought I would join the DC area board, but it looks like most of you have moved to an offboard. I am legit! I registered as bobbyme. Thanks!

Re: I registered on the offboard!

• You've been approved! Come say hi :)
  • I registered on the new board as well! I miss seeing the DC posts over here.
    [url]http://fromaspeck.wordpress.com[/url]

Identical twins: Sebastien (2lb1oz at birth) and Samuel (12oz)

Samuel - 1/27/11 - 6/28/11
  • I was wondering why it's so quiet over here. What's the new board??
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Hello!  I'm in the DC area too and I've been MIA on this board for a while.  Was hoping to catch back up.  THANKS :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hello!  I'm in the DC area too and I've been MIA on this board for a while.  Was hoping to catch back up.  THANKS :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hello All!  I'm getting induced at Holy Cross on Monday, and I just registered for the off board...looking forward to seeing you there. :-) 

BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I just registered too.  I'm legit!  I'm generally on LoM.  I was on LE for a little while but it's blocked at work and a PITA to get to.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • me too! I am generally on the allergy board but swing through here every so often and would love to catch up!!

Thanks!!

• pwfpwf
    Sixth Anniversary 500 Comments
    Hi All -- I'm moving back to the DC area after being in Fed Hill in Bmore for 8 years. Would love to join, need a lot of resources for my toddler. 
    Busy's First Trip to Ireland May 2011
  • I'm already registered on proboards, but I can't seem to figure out how to get "approved" with you guys. How do I do that?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards