Parenting after 35

Why is this board so slow?

I mean, I know I haven't been contributing much lately, but come on!

I miss Gimmietimmies! I miss GTKY's!

Re: Why is this board so slow?

• Summer time and nice weather??
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • PeskyPesky member
    We were waiting for you to post.  Stick out tongue  Nah, I haven't been posting as much lately.  I've been busy with work and also researching next year's vacation.

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• Loading the player...
  • steverstever member

imagePesky:
    We were waiting for you to post.  Stick out tongue  Nah, I haven't been posting as much lately.  I've been busy with work and also researching next year's vacation.
    Awesome! Where are you thinking?

I've been doing a bit of trip day dreaming myself. I want to visit DH's family in England then take my boys to Paris, DH wants to leave the boys  with his folks and go to Berlin Surprise

• Geez, girl!! Some of us work! Stick out tongue Between actually working at work (WTF has time to pee?), the kids sports five nights a week plus competitions on weekends, dance is still going for two more weeks, and OMFG, the laundry. It looks like my laundry room has been hit by the clothes bomb. I want to ff to August now.

Sigh, I suppose I could tax my brain and come up with something!

• because we're "advanced aged" and tired?Stick out tongue

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had WAY more time to post here when DS was a newborn and infant.

I had some time when he wasn't walking yet.

Now that he's a super active preschooler of almost 3, I'm WAY too busy. Add sick parents and other issues to the mix...  well, we're lucky I remember The Bump exists at all.

Now if there was an iPhone app for the board, I'd post more.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • My excuse is that I have a really old crappy computer. But we're getting a new one, so then I can be on here more ... when the baby's sleeping, that is!Smile
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • PeskyPesky member
    imagestever:

Awesome! Where are you thinking?

I've been doing a bit of trip day dreaming myself. I want to visit DH's family in England then take my boys to Paris, DH wants to leave the boys  with his folks and go to Berlin Surprise

That would be fun!  Funny enough it will be to see DH's family for his family reunion!  It will be in Oregon.  I'm also hoping to be able to tag on a DisneyLand trip in December if we go spend Christmas with the ILs.   

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• Hi everyone :)  I'm new to this board...I just had a baby at 42...literally went into labor in  my birthday and had him the next day. I've been on my April mom board and 0-3 month board...but I happened to hop on this board today. I like sassy and assertive women and this post seems to fit that -- I'll check in more often :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was wondering....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"