October 2011 Moms
Options

I just read all 12 pages of 12-24's UO thread

and there was not a damn good thing in there. Seriously? Pop vs. soda? SERIOUSLY?!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: I just read all 12 pages of 12-24's UO thread

• Options
    Thanks for saving me the effort!
  • Options
    I'm on page 6, are you saying I should't finish? I keep waiting for the homeschooling or flashy bag thing to get interesting.  I think I may have inspired the bag one bc there seem to be a lot of 12-24 people on dwp, or maybe I'm overestimating my importance.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageLiz4444:
    I'm on page 6, are you saying I should't finish? I keep waiting for the homeschooling or flashy bag thing to get interesting.  I think I may have inspired the bag one bc there seem to be a lot of 12-24 people on dwp, or maybe I'm overestimating my importance.

I think you're right. But I also think they are confused about expensive vs. flashy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"