Baby Names
Options

Betcha Never Heard This One!

My friend and I were talking about baby names, and she told me she has a good friend from college named....

THUMPER!!!

True Story---

the backstory: when his mom was pregnant with him, he'd kick a LOT, and his dad would always say "how's my little Thumper doing?" and they liked the name so much they actually NAMED him-yes it's a LEGAL name on his birth certificate!!!

...not that I'd ever name my kid Thumper, it is kindda cute....till the kid is like 10...hahaha 

Re: Betcha Never Heard This One!

• Options
    I know a kid named Thumper. It's a nickname though. 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    That's what I called DS2 in the womb, too. Hmmm, is it too late to change his legal name?? ;) Reminds me of the movie "Bambi."
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LOL. Yikes. Reminds me of Bambi as well...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I thought of Bambi... But I think it's a cute nickname.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Options

imagegraciesmurf:

Yes 

• Options
    imageBudrfli26:

imagegraciesmurf:

Yes 

but its not a nickname...its his NAME. LOL

• Options
    Isn't that a stripper name?
    Began TTC #1 in January 2011
    Confirmation and Removal of Endo - March 2012
    +#1 on 4/1/12 - m/c @ ~8w 5d
    +#2 Tx cycle 4 - 5 mg Letrozole + 75iu Follsitim & Ovidrel w/ IUI on 11/13/12 - EDD 7/23/13 
    7 week u/s revealed THREE babies, all with heartbeats.  153bpm, 148bpm, and 136bpm
    9 week u/s revealed loss of Baby B.  A and C are growing on track.  A measuring 9w1d with 172bpm and C measuring 9w0d with 179 bpm.  
    Elective sex determination u/s on 2/8 revealed... boy AND girl!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    My bf's friend's name is Truck. Yes legal given name. In fact I finally got to meet him a month or so ago. He wants to change his last name to Axle... I kind of wonder what some people are thinking... Thumper and Truck. lol Interesting
    Just a dream away... Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"