Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Increase in bottles

My son has never been a vigorous eater, and for a few months it has been a struggle to get the goal of 24 oz (per pedi) down him.  The past week he has been eating close to 40 oz.  He takes solids pretty well, mostly what we eat along with some chunky baby food to help fill him up.  Could it just be a growth spurt, or teething related?  Oh yeah, he is 10 months.  Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Increase in bottles

• My Lo would barely eat 20oz. for months and right around the time he started crawling he began drinking a lot more each day.  Is your LO crawling yet?  I know when they start moving a lot they tend to eat a lot more.  He probably just needs more food to fill him up now that he's getting bigger.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I don't have an explanation, but our LO (10 months) is currently doing the same thing!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekristisnod:
    My son has never been a vigorous eater, and for a few months it has been a struggle to get the goal of 24 oz (per pedi) down him.  The past week he has been eating close to 40 oz.  He takes solids pretty well, mostly what we eat along with some chunky baby food to help fill him up.  Could it just be a growth spurt, or teething related?  Oh yeah, he is 10 months.  Thanks!

This is us to a "T".  My LO was awful at his intake of formula and we struggled to get 22-24oz per day in.  He would go 6 hours and eat 3oz!   I even held off solids a little longer than I had planned because of the low intake.  We added Poly Vi Sol to his night bottle just to cover the vitamin bases.  When he started crawling and teething full force his bottle consumption flew up!  Now he wants to gobble up 30-34oz per day.  

Pregnancy%20ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"