TTC after 35
Options

Feels like forever- dislocated shoulder (kinda long)

Hey there- I've been absent for a month and wanted to catch up. I've been lurking and reading through all of the posts, but have been unable to respond since my shoulder was in a sling. Yea, I dislocated my shoulder getting up off a lawn chair! (previously dislocated 5 years ago skiing). I'm following everyone in their 2ww and have everything crossed for you!

So we decided to stop treatment after this last failed IUI, due to emotional and monetary costs. Plus I think the only way we will be successful is through IVF, and I'm 100% OOP for all fertility, including diagnostics. So I've checked into purchasing my own insurance, none offer infertility coverage that I found, and now I'm job hunting, although changing jobs before next year is really out of the question. :( Really super sad and discouraged, but as time is passing we only feel stronger that we have to find a solution somehow. I know it's not nice, but instead of ooing and awwing and pining away, my husband has starting calling all babies gross and stupid now (tv babies). Doesn't help me much.

In my 2ww right now, should have started today, had spotting at 7 & 8DPIUI, but then spotting the last two days like AF is coming, but no sign of her today. BD almost always helps a stalled AF for me, so we will see tomorrow.

As always, I'm glad I have this board to read through each day, even if I can't bring myself to post.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Feels like forever- dislocated shoulder (kinda long)

• Options
    Welcome back.  I hope your shoulder feels better soon.  When is your beta?  7&8 DPIUI spotting can be a good sign.  Good luck to you.
    BFP on IVF #2 6/29/2012. Beta #1 7/3 = 522; Beta #2 = 1180; Beta #3 = 6491 image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Ugh, dislocated shoulders SUCK! My left one is my "trick" shoulder because it pops out now all the time. Good thing you are taking care of yours now! LOL I hope it's not your dominant arm?

I agree w/ pp re: the spotting at 7 and 8 DPIUI. FX that AF will not arrive this cycle!

*********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
            -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
    DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
    TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
    <br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    So sorry you have an injury on top of everything else. Being totally OOP really sucks. There is such a wide disparity between state fertility insurance requirements and what individual plans offer, it just doesn't seem fair..Your not out yet this cycle though!
    nate and teddy
    Me 41 DH 46  Not actively ttc, surprise BFP on 1/6/11! 4/1/11 m/c our sunshine at 16wks after complications from CVS test. TTC #2 **5th cycle 12/6/11 BFP! Missed m/c at 9 weeks 1/21/12, trisomy 14. Two Chemical PG 3/12&7/12
    ** BFP 8/16/12 beta #1 148! beta#2 407 beta #3 4000 u/s 9.10 1 lovely hb 126, Baby Boy is due 04/28/13!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Thanks you guys. Yes, I start physical therapy for my shoulder today...at least it gave me something else to feel sorry for myself about! Still waiting for AF! the B*(TCH!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"