Two Under 2
Options

XP from my local and BMB....officially 3u3!

I'm excited to announce that Adriana Ruby was born on May 17th at 11:36 AM, weighing 8 lbs, 7 oz, and measuring 20 1/2" long. She came via repeat c-section, and everything went well with the surgery. I began hemorrhaging in the evening and was rushed to L&D for treatment. This included much uterine "stimulation," aka torture for someone who had just been cut open. I lost a lot of blood but thankfully did not require a blood transfusion. After a night of observation, I was able to return to my room in the post-partum unit, and we got to go home a day early.

Here she is on her birthday

and the day we came home

Re: XP from my local and BMB....officially 3u3!

• Options
    Congrats! How are your older children adjusting?
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    lew0509lew0509 member
    Oh  my goodness she is precious! Now I'm even more excited for January to come! Congrats and I hope you have a quick recovery.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    She's beautiful!  Wishing you a speedy recovery!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • Options
    Goodness, that made me a little teary! Silly hormones! lol She's beautiful and I can't believe how alert she looks in the first picture. Congratulations!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
    DD born 5/15/11
    DS born 11/12/12
  • Options
    Congrats on your 3rd DD..she is CUTE!
    DD1 October 2008
    DD2 October 2010
    DS September 2012
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Halloween tickers
  • Options
    Congrats! She is beautiful!
    Anneliese Olive 11/5/09
    Hazel Dianna 1/8/11
    Luna Valentine 4/25/13

• Options
    Precious! I love her name!
    love angel Pictures, Images and Photos Thorns and stings And those such things Just make stronger Our angel wings. ~Terri Guillemets
  • Options
    She is too cute and I love the name! Congrats!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Thanks, everyone!

Hurricane, the older girls have adjusted very well. We pretty much knew DD1 would be fine, since she is already used to sharing her parents, and she was old enough to understand that I was growing another baby. We worried abut DD2 since she's super clingy to me and has a more "spirited" personality than DD1, who is very laid back. DD2 has really surprised us, though, and she has been great with the new baby. The hardest part for her is just that she doesn't grasp how gentle she needs to be with me now, since she wants to jump all over me and I just had a c/s.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"