Parenting after 35

greetings and salutations

New, first time 39 year old mom here! Hubby is 37 and loving being a daddy. Our little girl was born via emergency C-section on May 9th. U/S had shown I had no amniotic fluid (never noticed I sprung a leak), baby went sunny side up and the cord was around her neck twice. An hour later, I was being sawed in half by a magician, um my OB and daughter Sophia Mary was born.

So here we are, parenting over 35!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: greetings and salutations

• KL777KL777 member
    Welcome and congratulations!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

• Congradulations and welcome.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Way to make a grand entrance, little girl.  Hope she's doing well after all of that drama!

We're a pretty drama-free zone around here, so settle in, grab a beverage and welcome!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks! Yes, dramatic entrance after a completely uneventful pregnancy. Yeah, I don't do the drama posting. I don't have the energy for that. Coffee in hand!

• Congrats and welcome!

Those emergency c-section babies know how to make an entrance, don't they? I thought I was going in for a regular procedure to have my little guy "flipped." The cord went around his neck during the procedure, and he was out four minutes later...

MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!

• steverstever member
    Welcome and congrats!
  • imageMelissaMiso:
    Thanks! Yes, dramatic entrance after a completely uneventful pregnancy. Yeah, I don't do the drama posting. I don't have the energy for that. Coffee in hand!

See, I like you already! Congrats and welcome.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"