January 2011 Moms

Crazy 8

Does anyone have a coupon code they wouldn't mind sharing? I used to get them all the time in my parenting magazines, but I let all my subscriptions run out. I have a gift card that's burning a hole in my wallet and DD needs new clothes.

Also, how does their sizing run?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Crazy 8

• I will look tonight. I thought their stuff runs small, DD's head could not fit through one of the neck holes for a 2T top.
  • I've never heard of Crazy 8.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMrsLynnyD:
    I've never heard of Crazy 8.

This. I thought you meant the card game..doh! Stick out tongue

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMrsLynnyD:

Lol there is one in the Paramus mall I think.

• Sweet H, I looked, and there is none in the May or June Parents Magazine. There was one in March and April. May has the Gymboree coupon instead (they are sister sites, so I think you can use the GC there). Their coupons are only valid for a month, so the last one I have expired in April, while the Gymboree coupons have longer expiration dates :(
  • imageHALFM00N:
    Sweet H, I looked, and there is none in the May or June Parents Magazine. There was one in March and April. May has the Gymboree coupon instead (they are sister sites, so I think you can use the GC there). Their coupons are only valid for a month, so the last one I have expired in April, while the Gymboree coupons have longer expiration dates :(

Boooo! Thanks for looking!

• imageSweetHurricane:

imageHALFM00N:
    Sweet H, I looked, and there is none in the May or June Parents Magazine. There was one in March and April. May has the Gymboree coupon instead (they are sister sites, so I think you can use the GC there). Their coupons are only valid for a month, so the last one I have expired in April, while the Gymboree coupons have longer expiration dates :(

Boooo! Thanks for looking!

If you hold out, I will alert you when there is one. If not, Crazy 8 has outlet stores, so you can look for one nearby. If it helps, Macys (store) has their seasonal clearance going on right now, and very good deals. I'd hit them up if my DD was well behaved in public :(

• imageRouensDream:

imageMrsLynnyD:

This. I thought you meant the card game..doh! Stick out tongue

lol, ditto.

On a side note, I love to play Rummy and Crazy 8's. I can't wait to teach dd.

• imageMrsLynnyD:

I never did until MIL started buying us stuff from there. It's pretty expensive. I returned two things and got back a $58 gift card.

• imageSweetHurricane:

imageMrsLynnyD:

I never did until MIL started buying us stuff from there. It's pretty expensive. I returned two things and got back a $58 gift card.

We have one here at our mall and I've only been in it once because the prices scared me away.  I'll stick to Kohls sales with 30% off coupons Big Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageSweetHurricane:

imageMrsLynnyD:

They are cheaper online IMO... because I've bought from them and I only buy cheap clothes loll.

• imageHALFM00N:

imageMrsLynnyD:

I feel like Bergen County is on the other side of the world. I've been dying to go to Ikea and the Container Store and even though it's only 20 minutes away I'm like UGH - Maybe Another Day!
  • imageMrsLynnyD:
    imageHALFM00N:

imageMrsLynnyD:

I feel like Bergen County is on the other side of the world. I've been dying to go to Ikea and the Container Store and even though it's only 20 minutes away I'm like UGH - Maybe Another Day!

Random question, do you guys have the no retail on Sunday law in your neck of the woods? We found it SO weird when we first moved here bc that's something you'd expect 50 years ago not now.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"