January 2012 Moms
Options

Bald??!?!

Gah, ladies! I am losing my hair in clumps! I am convinced I am going to end up bald.  I've read that this is pretty typical a few months pp because our hair is supposedly 'at rest' while we are pregnant. Anyone else experiencing this hair loss? Tell me I'm not aloneStick out tongue
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Bald??!?!

• Options
    kaybe24kaybe24 member
    My hair is falling out like crazy. I find it all over K. It doesn't help that he likes to grab it in his little fists. My hair has always been thick but I am concerned by how much I'm losing.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagekaybe24:
    My hair is falling out like crazy. I find it all over K. It doesn't help that he likes to grab it in his little fists. My hair has always been thick but I am concerned by how much I'm losing.

This exactly.

imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am losing a ton of hair too. I swear, its as if my body is trying to carpet the bathtub every time I shower.
  • Options
    neener3neener3 member
    I'm shedding more than the cat.  LO always has a strand of my hair in his fist, too.  It's gross.  My co-worker told me she had bald patches for a little while after her second.  I'm scared to investigate.

• Options

oh yes. I lose the equivalent of a small mammal in every shower, it seems. And don't get me started on the state of the bathroom after a blow-dry. sheesh!

with my first, I didn't go bald (I have a lot of hair to start with so the loss is actually welcome in some ways) but the most annoying thing is when it starts to grow back... I had teeny tiny bangs and little hairs sticking up out of my part. not. fun.

• Options

Oh yes! I'm right there with you. I have very fine hair to begin with, now my hairline is much farther back than it used to be :o It's awful, I'm trying to find ways to part my hair differently b/c the hair is drastically thinning around my hairline.

"Good" news is that I hear from lots of moms that they have gone through the exact same issue, but that it all grows back. You'll just have that fuzzy baby hair for a while when it starts growing back in...

• Options
    sanbrysanbry member
    You aren't alone. I have two big thin spots on my temples:( sucks. I hope it grows back soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"