August 2012 Moms
Options

Funny story...my nipple fell off...

So, I was just walking along minding my own business and I felt something weird in my shirt. I took a peek and I saw this chunk of scab in my bra (sorry, I know that is disgusting!) and my nipple was missing a tip. Yep. My nipple fell off! I made my husband come look because it freaked me out and he was thoroughly disgusted. LOL!!! I know it's not really my nipple, but I guess the tip of it was really dry and scabbed off. Anyone else experience this wonderfulness?

This is in addition to the fact that I can barely even put my pants on without it feeling like Mike Tyson punched me in my vagina. My husband just looked at me and said "Man, pregnancy really is so weird!!" Yes, babe, it is!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Funny story...my nipple fell off...

• Options
    i have really  dry skin that starts to flake off but i havent had my nipple fall off yet lol *and i hope it doesnt ill freak out 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    klp28klp28 member
    My nipples flake off in the shower. It started about 2 months ago and I honestly attributed it to nursing my DD for 13 months. I thought maybe I had a kind of callous built up or something...maybe it's just something strange about this pregnancy though!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

uuuummmm...yes, you sound like you are going thru the changes....that really sounds..nasty/weird.....uuummmmm....wow.....

I thought my having white (probably colostrum) all over my nips...but instead of liquid it's solid...almost like plugs...

• Options

*puts head down in embarrassment. This happened two weeks ago, Not sure why but it did. Only from one though the other looks normal though. I don't get it. 

BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    babyikebabyike member

Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat???

I've had leaking and the colostrum crusties, but my nipples are still very much intact LOL.  

And ITA regarding the discomfort of wearing pants.  I wear skirts and casual dresses as often as possible!   

~Sweet Girl *8/18/08* c-section ~ Sweet Boy *12/2/10* VBAC ~ Sweet Boy *8/14/12* VBAC~ 

VBAC Birth Story    2VBAC Birth Story  

• Options
    megmb24megmb24 member
    I have never heard of this happening before. I'm pretty sure if it happens to me it will freak me out. First leaking now this. Pregnancy sure makes your body do weird things!
  • Options
    Yikes! Just another one of the "awesome" things pregnancy does to you! Who ever knew your body could be so disgusting while preparing for such a beautiful end result?
  • Options
    imagelady_tytah:

uuuummmm...yes, you sound like you are going thru the changes....that really sounds..nasty/weird.....uuummmmm....wow.....

I thought my having white (probably colostrum) all over my nips...but instead of liquid it's solid...almost like plugs...

I too was wondering if the solid plug-like things were colostrum. I haven't thought to ask my OB.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"