March 2012 Moms
Options

Best Mother's Day present

DS is 6 weeks old. He went down without a fuss at 7:30 pm, and didn't wake up to eat until 3am. He never went longer than 4 hours before, totally caught me off guard!! I forgot what it was like to sleep so many consecutive hours.

Re: Best Mother's Day present

• Options
    Aw, that is a wonderful gift :) Yesterday DD took a 3 hour nap in the afternoon by herself! This is HUGE - usually she naps for an hour tops during the day, and always in a carrier. DH got to spend some quality time together and eat dinner alone - it was glorious. Yay first Mother's Day!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    lullinglulling member
    Congrats!  Sully did not want to sleep last night.  He never does on Sundays.  I attribute that to the fact that he wants to stay up to watch Mad Men.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay! My baby gave me the present of sleep too - almost 7 hours in a row! He'd started having 5 hour stretches a few times a week starting around 6 weeks, but never 7 before. It should just continue to get better from here on out (hopefully!).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    On Sat. night, Jane went down at 9, got up once at 4, and I had to wake her up at 8:30 to get ready for church!  I got a good night's sleep AND got to get ready and eat breakfast in the morning!  And she was so smily all day long!  It was a great Mother's Day!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Our LOs must have collaborated w eachother!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"