Pregnant after 35
Options

Finally saw baby!

I had my NT scan this morning and I finally saw our baby. I hadn't even heard the heartbeat yet, so this was very comforting (esp. since I had 2 m/c between DS1 and DS2). HR was 169 and baby was moving all around, even pushing off from my uterus. NT measurement was good at 1 mm. I'll hear back about the bloodwork in a week. Since I'm 41, we decided to wait to tell anyone this time around until we had more info. 

I've been mostly lurking here since I just felt so unsure about everything. Now I feel like I can finally join. There's really a baby in there!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Finally saw baby!

• Options
    Exciting!  Congrats and happy you've come out of lurker-dom!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome, i can feel your joy!!!!  Wishing you a happy and healthy 9!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Congratulations!  I was 44 when I found out I was expecting (now I'm 45).  I was sure I was going through menopause - I couldn't be pregnant!  By the time I took a test and got into the doctor I was already 10 weeks.  They did an ultrasound to determine how far along I was because I had no clue.  So I went from thinking I was going through menopause to announcing to my husband that we were starting all over (dd #1 is 15 and dd #2 is 12) to a doctor appointment where I got to listen to my LO's heartbeat and watching him move around - all within a weeks time.  Talk about a whilwind!  Once we had the bloodwork results and everything looked good, we were comfortable announcing to our family and close friends.  I figured I needed as many people praying for me and thinking about me as possible!  So far so good - I'm at 29 weeks. 

• Options
    Congrats!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I just love those first baby pictures and I think I will never, ever get tired of the sound of his heartbeat. Just amazing. Congrats and welcome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats - glad all looks good
    8 month cutie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards