March 2012 Moms
Options

Yay for craptastic breakroom coffee

I think it kickstarted my boobs again lol ..probably the only halfway decent thing about returning to work today. I breast fed LO at 4am, 6am and 12pm ..he had two 2 oz bottles between 6am and me coming home at 4 pm because he is super fussy right now ( 6 weeks today, no need to explain that one lol )

..I didn't pump at work and came home and just pumped out 6 oz in less than ten minutes.. which lately would have taken me about 2 hours

Party!!!..three cheers for the boobies..Party!!! I knew you girls wouldn't let me down at crunch time.

We haven't had to supplement with formula for about 4-5 days now which makes me really happy, even if I did have LO glued to a titty practically non stop.

Really hoping this wasn't just a fluke... maybe I shoulda taken some of the coffee home for the weekend Huh?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Yay for craptastic breakroom coffee

• Options
    I'm jealous! Maybe I should drink some crappy coffee! haha. My supply sucks now and he's mostly on formula now. I cried when I had to give up EBF. (pathetic I know..) Glad your boobs didn't let you down! Stick out tongue
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    WipzWipz member
    Trust me I kow how it feels.. there were days I could pump and pump and barely made an ounce in the good one.. the defective boob was lucky if it covered the bottom of the bottle.. that was a good session. 

I'd pump and pump on and off pretty much all day when our lil guy wasn't on the boob ..and as fast as I pumped it I was having to feed it to him to make up for what he couldnt get himself..and then formula on to sometimes. 

It's hard as hell but I just kept going .. my nipples were and still are sore.. he likes to clamp down when he latches and then the continuous pumping just topped it off.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"