Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Gather round my children

Re: Gather round my children

• Options
    imaget watley:
    imageCinemaGoddess:

This may be the greatest series of stories seen on TB since the cross-dressing crazy brother. 

oh, memories!

That was crazy.  Who was that Bumpie with all the family drama?

• Options
    imageKJmashup:
    imageManateearmz:
    imagecruelsound:

And then, Old Spaghetti Factory was enjoyed by none. 

The end. 

What is a world without pasta?!?!?  

Fun fact: the Old Spaghetti Warehouse doesn't have olives. An "Italian" restaurant--without olives. WTMF. 

Shut your hor mouth????

Do you know I once called out a bumpie for being an olive hater? Where is MomlovesEloise anyway? olives rule period. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    imageManateearmz:
    imageKJmashup:
    imageManateearmz:
    imagecruelsound:

And then, Old Spaghetti Factory was enjoyed by none. 

The end. 

What is a world without pasta?!?!?  

Fun fact: the Old Spaghetti Warehouse doesn't have olives. An "Italian" restaurant--without olives. WTMF. 

Shut your hor mouth????

Do you know I once called out a bumpie for being an olive hater? Where is MomlovesEloise anyway? olives rule period. 

OLIVE LOVERS UNITE.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagekirky05:

imaget watley:
    Wow. Book 2 was even better than Book 1. I really hope this don't have a bulIshit Hunger Games ending. 

ETA: lol @ me writing don't instead of doesn't. I'm leaving it.

I hope it don't either. ::spits tobaccy, drives away in muffer-less pick up truck::

I am DYING. Dying I tell you.

Okay, this whole thing right here? I LOL'd at it, for real. 

"To me, you are perfect."

• Options
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:

I can't do olives.

::ducks flying wads of wet toilet paper::

I'm with you. Fuvcking gross.
    imageimage
    BFP # 1- DS ~ TTC #2 since Jan. 2012 - BFP # 2 - "Baby Elsie" - Blighted Ovum - D&C August 22, 2012 at 7w3d, BFP # 3 - CP - December 30, 2012, BFP # 4 - CP - March 19, 2013 ~ First RE Appt. 4/24/13 Med cycle #1: 50mg Clomid and Trigger shot = BFN. Med. Cycle #2: 6 cysts found. No meds/rest cycle. Trying on our own = BFP # 5! Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 129 Beta #3 = 94 - CP - July 2, 2013. BFP # 6! Beta#1 = 21, Beta#2 =58 Beta#3 = 134. U/S shows heartbeat of 142 at 7w2d!
  • Options

I

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• Options

My

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• Options

Hate

GIFSoup 

<a href

• Options

Computer

GIFSoup 

<a href

• Options

::bump buuuuurrrrp::

GIFSoup 

<a href

• Options

(@)v(@)

::bump motorboat::

GIFSoup 

<a href

• Options
    imageCinemaGoddess:

You can use frozen hamburger to make meat bullets and then kill your enemies and then the bugs and small woodland creatures will eat the meat leaving no trace of it when the authorities discover the body. 

CSI taught me this. 

Dude, they totally found moo cow enzymes and what not.

And H has requested that I ignore all doctor shenanigans online, please, before H's pecker falls off.

GIFSoup 

<a href

• Options

imagekirky05:
    Olives taste best when you eat them off the ends of your fingers. FACT

High fives!

• Options

OHMAHGAH, this is the greatest week I can remember on TB. 

Each day brings newer and better delights.

• Options

imagekirky05:

Wrong. Olives taste best when I throw them in the garbage without letting that foul ball of barfyness touch my mouth.

✯             ✯              ✯          ✯               ✯     ✯             ✯         ✯     ✯          ✯                   
  • Options
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:

I can't do olives.

TWSS

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Olive haters are going on the Post-it.

Just FYI. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options
    imagePinkyFloyd73:

imagekirky05:

Wrong. Olives taste best when I throw them in the garbage without letting that foul ball of barfyness touch my mouth.

I like you so I'm going to pretend THiS statement never happened. 

• Options
    Holy cows, this is amazing.  I love how it has a certain Star Wars flavor mixed with awesome and a dash of gin.  Can't wait for the next book!
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh man the last few days have been epic. I hate that I actually have had work to do at work. Stupid worky work.

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

• Options

Yeah, but an "Italian" restaurant without olives, though.

It's like a Mexican restaurant without jalapenos. 

"To me, you are perfect."

• Options

**record scratch**

THIS POST IS NOT ABOUT OLIVES!!! 

• Options
    imageManateearmz:
    imagePinkyFloyd73:

imagekirky05:

I like you so I'm going to pretend THiS statement never happened. 

I'm poking the olive dragon because I need something to do while I wait for Book 3.

✯             ✯              ✯          ✯               ✯     ✯             ✯         ✯     ✯          ✯                   
  • Options
    YulesYules member
    imagePinkyFloyd73:

imagekirky05:

So true. Olives are grody. Add me to the post it CG.

Other then that, I have no clue wtf is going on here for the past few days. I had to choose between my classroom discipline textbook and the lengthy fighting non-sense. I chose the former. Now I feel like its time to depart altogether. I know nothing of hunger games, game of thrones nor who is fighting and who's posting abortion photos. 

...lost.  

• Options
    WON'T SOMEONE THINK ABOUT THE POOR DELICIOUS OLIVES?!!eleventy!!!OMG!!!!

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options

imaget watley:
    You biitches keep posting and tricking me into thinking that the Trilogy has been completed. KNOCK IT OFF.

Don't worry, the book is not complete. There will be more!

• Options

imagekirky05:
    I'm sending you all jars of olives for Christmas. Olive haterz, I'm sending you the ones with the pits still in them.

Dont suggest its because they'll choke on the pits. That'll get you banned. Maybe just a chipped tooth or the nuisance of removing the pits. 

• Options
    With all these 2nd tri bumpies showing up, I have to ask, where is MolluskWrangler?
  • Options
    imageManateearmz:

imagekirky05:
    I'm sending you all jars of olives for Christmas. Olive haterz, I'm sending you the ones with the pits still in them.

Dont suggest its because they'll choke on the pits. That'll get you banned. Maybe just a chipped tooth or the nuisance of removing the pits. 

That made me miss Kel pretty hardcore. 

• Options
    I think those of you that hate olives haven't been soaking them in your martini long enough.  They have to be in there for a good 3-4 minutes at least!
  • Options

imageseahorse102410:
    I think those of you that hate olives haven't been soaking them in your martini long enough.  They have to be in there for a good 3-4 minutes at least!

This! Especially if they are jalapeno stuffed.

• Options
    imageUnpossible:

This is the longest commercial break ever and why are all the commercials about olives?

Because olives are delicious and apparently important enough to have 2-3 pages devoted to them.

• Options
    imageMelbaToast37:
    imageManateearmz:

imagekirky05:

That made me miss Kel pretty hardcore. 

I know! I feel like talking about her keeps her bump memory alive. 

• Options
    Awesome recap. I've missed seeing you around here as much lately. Keep the story coming!
    The bumpie formerly known as First Time in MI
  • Options
    imagecruelsound:

Fun facts.

I never finished the third book. After reading this thread, I now apparently have.

Olives taste like mother effing garbage.

Today is my mom's first day here helping and she will NOT SHUT UP. Between her telling me about some fat dude who thinks he is 2 years old ("what kind of 2 year old drinks out of a bottle? He should just be truthful and say he's one!") and the goings-on of Toddlers and Tiaras, it's taken me 15 minutes to type this.

True life. 

Wait.

What?

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    imagecruelsound:

Fun facts.

I never finished the third book. After reading this thread, I now apparently have.

Today is my mom's first day here helping and she will NOT SHUT UP. Between her telling me about some fat dude who thinks he is 2 years old ("what kind of 2 year old drinks out of a bottle? He should just be truthful and say he's one!") and the goings-on of Toddlers and Tiaras, it's taken me 15 minutes to type this.

True life. 

1. The ending of the series was unworthy.  Also, super abrupt and unsatisfying.

2. Olives are pretty nasty. 

• Options
    imagecruelsound:

Fun facts.

True life. 

I saw that! It was on Taboo, I think. He also sleeps in a giant crib and lives with some lady who takes care of him.

And I have not read any of the HG. I plan on starting after the next bambino is born September. The only time I have to read is before I go to bed and reading at night makes me sleepy.

• Options
    lolyshit.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    imageCinemaGoddess:
    imagecruelsound:

Fun facts.

True life. 

Wait.

What?

I'm loving that your mom's major concern is the inaccuracy regarding child development. "Truthful"?!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"